𝐈 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰

Babe 🖤: 😍🥵💦🖤

I chuckle at the dramatic emojis Jah sent in reply to the selfies I sent him, asking if he liked my outfit. I'm guessing he did.

"Come on Alexis, time to get back to work." My makeup artist, Porshia says as she finish preparing her station. I quickly reply

'😊 thanks bby. Gtg.'

Before locking my phone and putting it back in my purse. I walk over and sit in the chair. Once Porshia was finish I had a full face of makeup. It looked great, I'm not surprised, she always make sure I look my best. I put on my heels before making my way to the cameras. I stood aside the photographer until he asked me to join the picture. I walked over to the pretty brown skin girl. "You look great." She says with a smile. "Awe thank you. You look good as well."

"Thanks."

«»

10:38pm

Jahseh's POV:

Lexi came house late. She took a quick shower. After, she got dressed. Her skin is clear as fuck. She still hasn't put me on her skin care routine. That shit is working well for her. She honestly looks way better with no makeup on. Who doesn't love a bare face queen?

I place multiple kisses on her neck once she came and sat on the bed. Eventually she got irritated. I take it that she's tired. I place one last kiss on her neck before leaving her alone.

She laid down for about 20 minutes before she was out like a light. I cut the tv off and went to sleep too. I woke up to being the only one in bed. I lay down looking up at the ceiling for a little while before picking up my phone.

I had a message from Lexi:

Had another photoshoot today. Won't be home anytime soon. But I love you and hope you have a great day today. Stay out of trouble. 😘

'Stay out of trouble' Sounds reminds me of my Mama. I sent a heart emoji and got up from my bed.

By 1 o'clock I had left to help a family in need. I filled up their fridge and gave them $1,000. Also spoke about spreading positivity. They were very thankful.

Back at home I exercised for about an hour. I showered. Got dressed and laid my ass down cause a nigga was tired.

I laid in bed for at least 25 minutes until I began smelling food from the bedroom, and knew right away that Lex was here.

Using the remote I turn the volume of the tv down. It helped me realize I wasn't going crazy, I could hear a song being played, loudly from downstairs. I gather some energy to get up from the bed.

In the hallway I could clearly hear my song Ok Shorty being played on the speakers. The bass was so strong it created vibration in my chest.

Going downstairs I see her twerking in the kitchen. Shorty came home, cooked, and is throwing that ass to my song. Issa wife.

I ease my way behind her. And she started dancing on me. We was having fun until someone walked in the house unexpected. It was Stokeley. Ain't knock or nothing. I almost forgot that nigga still had a spare key.

We haven't seen him in months because he was busy in NY. "Y'all ain't change a bit." He laughed.

"Skiii." Lex says running over to him. She jumped on him. Walking over I dapped him up and hugged him. "Damn nigga. Look like you eating good in NY." I laugh looking at him up and down. He had gained a little weight. He definitely ain't a stick no more.

He laughed, "What y'all cooking though?"

"Chicken Teriyaki & rice." Lexi smile. "That's sounds good cause I ain't have lunch yet." He says walking to the kitchen. He went through the fridge. He helped himself to a glass of juice. Nigga just arrived and is already trying to eat up our shit. 😂

Don't be mad at me, I know this chapter is short as fuck. But the next chapters are longer and there's some shit that go down.

Who's ready for some tea?☕️ 👀☺️