𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

I began crying I couldn't stop because every second I would cry, my face would hurt even more. My nose began bleeding dripping onto my shirt. Before I could react Jahseh rushed off his shirt and hands it to me. I take it and held it against my nose. He walked off into the bathroom. I started hearing water running.

This guy actually cares.

He motioned his index finger, indicating he wanted me to get up and go over there. I got up off the bed and walked slowly to him. Standing in front of him exposed how short I was compared to him. I was up to his chest. I'm 5'2.

"You should wash off that blood." He suggested. He pointed behind him at a neatly folded washcloth and towel. I nod my head a bit. He looked at me and silently left the bathroom. I shut the door and removed my blood spotted clothes.

In the shower I quiver from the temperate. I put my face in the water and just thought to myself.

Is this really happening to me. Is this guy "Jahseh" really trying to help me?

I grab the soap and put it in between my washcloth, rubbing my hands together causing suds to appear. I place the soap down and began scrubbing my body. After about a minute I would rinse off and repeat. My short hair was curling and sticking to the back of my neck.

After about 15 minutes, I turn the water off and step out of the shower and onto the rug. Drying the bottom of my feet. I grab the navy blue towel and wrap it around me.

I walk over to the sink to see my reflection on the mirror doors to the medicine cabinet. I looked a fucking mess. Under my eyes were purple, the side of my lip was busted and my cheeks were swelled bad. My eyes started to overflow with tears.

Jahseh pov

I'm sitting on my bed with my MacBook on my lap when I hear glass shattering, this was coming from the bathroom.

What is this girl doing?

I nearly threw my MacBook trying to get up. I rush to the bathroom and open the door. This girl had broke my medicine cabinet, glass was everywhere. She was crying while attempting to cut her wrist with this huge piece of glass.

I immediately grab her hand that held the glass and pulled it away from her wrist. I nearly fall as she's trying to leave the bathroom but I grab her pulling her into my chest. She started bending down so I sat with her as she cried in my arms. I don't even know this chick but she's not about to kill herself in my house. Geneva already had me locked up for "beating her up while she was pregnant."

I ain't touch her and she definitely wasn't pregnant.

Anyways, the chick was crying on my chest as we sat on the bathroom floor. I can tell she'd been through a lot. I have as well.

I wanna know everything about her so I can really understand what's up with this nigga beating on her and shit.

7 minutes later she got herself together. She realized that she was only wrapped in a towel, completely butt ass naked underneath. She got up and shyly asked for some clothes.

I get up and walk to my closet, going through a bag. I checked the size before pulling out a shirt.

Lexi's pov

He handed me a shirt that had Bart Simpson on it and it looked a lot like him. Had his exact tattoos.

The shirt was pretty big when I held it up

The shirt was pretty big when I held it up. I looked at him waiting for him to leave the room. "Are you gonna leave so I can change?"  I question. "I can't trust you out of my sight now. So you can put that shirt on and sit the fuck down." He says with frustration in his voice.

I glared his way and turned around. I dropped my towel and began pulling the shirt over my head.  There was so much tension. I walk to the bathroom and got my panties out of my jeans and put them on.