CHAPTER 22

CHAPTER 22

"who papa?we know him??"
Ask Yutian with not believe reaction in his face.

"For your question, the answer is yes. You know well who it is. Our family enemy come from Wang family accurately Wang Hedi(Dylan Wang) family. I'm sorry honey, papa doesn't barrier/block your relationship with Dylan but papa hope this family member doesn't have any relationship with Wang family"

"And sorry, all this time papa know YueYue have romantic relationship with Dylan and papa investigate his background to denied my expectation but the result....He is one of Wang's son, our family enemy"
Reply Rukai

"Dylan....But papa"
YueYue opened her mouth to talk

"Papa know your feeling honey, but papa hope YueYue understand my feeling too. About our company, papa and Dy Ge will try to re-up again. That's papa promise. Dy,Yanjun,Darren,Yutian,YueYue,Kuanlin, I'm sorry. I make my children hard with my problem. I'm failed to be good father to my children"
Rukai cry infront of his child.

"Papa, don't say like that. You are the best father for us. If not because you are our father, we are not like this. Look your son all handsome and me so pretty too and don't forget we all love you so much, right ge didi?"
YueYue hug her father

"Yes that's right. Family hug"
Shout Darren and all the family hug their father.

"Guys let papa go. He can't breath if you all hug him like that"
Say mama

She happy went look her family back together like this. Without realize, she already shed her tears with smile. Not sour tears but happy tears.

"Sorry papa. But papa,why you so handsome. Can you give me your handsome face to me.You already get mama, so can you give me your face to me.?"
Dy joke make the whole family laugh.

"Sorry son, this is my face and i can't give to you.You know, with this face im flirt with your mama. Wanna hear some story about me and your mama...."

"Papa stop it...."
-Mama

"One day......"
-Papa

"Omg, im so embarresed"
Her face now turn into red tomatoes.

"Mama, lets join us hear some your story with papa"
Invite Darren to his mama

Long to be short, the laugh because their father story when he first time meet their mama.So many tragedy happen to them and finally they happy married and have 6children together.

After that, they do individual task and just Rukai and YueYue in the front. She decide to seat beside her papa and put her head into his papa shoulder.

"Papa, i'm promise to you i will not meet or contact Dylan anymore. I'm sorry papa"
Say YueYue to his papa

"It's okay baby. It's not your fault by the way. Thanks for understand my condition"
Said Rukai and blow YueYue hair in his shoulder.

"With remaining savings in his account, they launch/rebuild back the company from zero to now. Hard enough, but their relationship between family become closer day by day and they life with smile in their face. Maybe there is wisdom for this happen to their family.
Before this, their family never complete in the meeting. Her ge always busy with their career as singer and actor, her parents busy with business, her twin in abroad and also her didi. When this happen they all in one place.

4Years Go on like that..

"Honey, i want you to attend the meeting at the Taiwan. My assistant will send you the document you need in the meeting"
Said Rukai in the phone.

Now their company have stood strongly by itself. The end of 5 years,finally they successful to rebuild back the company.
Now they are managing various types of services and various other products.

"Okay papa"
YueYue reply

At the meeting place

"Nice to meet you, Miss ShenYue. Thank you for coming to our company"
said Jonghyun one of his client's components.

"Nice to meet you too. Can we start it?"
Ask YueYue

"I'm sorry. Can we wait for a while. We have another one person for this project. I already call him, but he say the road so busy, so maybe he will late at the meeting."
Jonghyun said

"oh,maaf ya miss..kita tunggu lagi seorang,mr tu lambat sikit katanya.Jem kat tokyo"balas jonghyun.

"Its okay. I will wait"
YueYue look her surrounding.

Not long enough, enter one man with great aura in the body at their meeting olace.

"Miss, this is Mr Wang Dylan from Wang cooperation. He one of our director and business partner in this project."
Jonghyun introduced Dylan to YueYue

"Baby" said Dylan surprised

"Oh Mr Wang.Nice to meet you"
YueYue stretch her hand to shake hand with Dylan

"Nice to meet you Miss ShenYue"
Reply Dylan with sour face

"Can we start? Because i have another appointment after this"
Ask YueYue to Jonghyun without any reaction in her face. Calm as usual. Like nothing happen between them.

He know that Dylan looking her from the start untill the end of meeting. Wang family already destroy her family.Now its the time she destroyed his feeling like what their do to her family.

Yeah she admit after 5years, she still love him. But just love not enough for her right know. Her family more important than her love story.

After the meeting, she rushed to her car. Just one place she will go, its their home. She doesn't want meet Dylan anymore. But, her step block by someone who else, Its Dylan.
He hold YueYue hand tightly.

"Baby .." Dylan said in a lush voice.

"Dylan..Let my hand go. If someone look our hand together, its not good for you and me. I don't want any gossip because you hold my hand like this"
Said YueYue straight without look Dylan face.

If she look his face, she will melt and her promise to her father will be broken just like that.

"Baby, where are you gone? why baby...Baby..."
Said Dylan again

"I'm not your baby anymore. And call me ShenYue. After this, i hope we don't meet anymore"
Reply YueYue and try to escape from Dylan hand hold

"but why baby"
Ask Dylan

"ask your family.What your family do to my family company.Oh thanks,mr Dylan..i hope this business can go success.Good bye"
Said Yueyue without look back, she walk left Dylan alone in there

"Baby.....Baby.....Baby....."
Shout Dylan but no answer from YueYue.

5years he to miseick(memendam rindu) at YueYue and he wishes to meet her again. And now, he finally meet her again but her reaction when to meet him It's/so surprising.
YueYue not like YueYue that he know. She like stranger that he never meet. He can't read YueYue mind anymore.

Author :-

1. This chapter have many grammatical or spelling error.
I admitted it, because i dont read and check one by one the spelling..

2.Congratulation, this story reach 7K readers... Thanks for you all, i hope you still support me in others story in the future...

15/11/18 - 1186 words