CHAPTER 3

Guys im really sorry, i'm not update this story near to one month. This month i'm really busy with aidil adha and i'm not in my country for one week so i'm doesn't have any line to update this story..

For indonesian reader, happy independence day. Sorry late wish. And for Malaysian reader, happy aidil adha and happy independence day this 31 August.

English not my main languages. So, sorry if my story have many grammatical error. I will appreciate when you comment your thought about this story. I hope this story will better and better in the future..

Happy Reading...

💙💚💛💜💙💚💛💜💙💚💛💜💙💚💛💜💙💚💛💜💙💚💛💜💙💚💛💜

CHAPTER 3 : Lets Start The Game

In Miss Tiffany class today...

"Miss, you look so beautiful today"
Dylan probe

"Thanks Dylan"
-Miss Tiffany smile when her student praise her.

"Miss, Dylan say he like miss"
-Caesar shout from the back of class with his loud voice.

With that, one class laugh non stop. They not just laugh but whistle to tease Dylan and Miss Tiffany. For Shenyue, that word not funny at all and why they laugh like crazy people? Just she, Dylan and Miss Tiffany not laugh at the joke.

"Caesar, you better keep your mouth shut up before I shut up your mouth with my own hand"
threat Dylan to Caesar with death glare in the eyes.

"Ok,im sorry dude"
Reply Caesar, afraid with the reaction of Dylan face. His face show that he want to kill someone already. Who else, the started of the joke is he. So the prey is his. He know already.

Who doesnt know Dylan. He the leader of F4. Who challenge him will gone in this world. No one will find him/her after that.

"Its enough guys.Can we started our class today?"
Ask Miss Tiffany.

"Ok"
Reply Dylan short

Miss Tiffany continued her teach while Dylan and his gang play at the back. Shen Yue observe every Dylan behaviour and his face. Not being denied, Dylan does have a handsome face.

"Done look at me. I know im handsome"
suddenly he reprimanded and make Shen Yue shocked

"Who look at you. And for your information, you not handsome" Reply Shen Yue quickly swaps her views on Miss Tiffany in the front.

'How can he notice that I'm looking at him .Haish " Shen Yue said in her heart.

Dylan just smirk with Shen Yue answer. Shen Yue face change from white to red, all because of Dylan action.

REST TIME

"Dude, i want bet something with you. If you win, i will follow what you said and do whatever you want me to do. But if you lose, you must lick my leg and pay me USD1000. You want or not? Ops sorry wrong question. Right question is you brave enough to take this bet or not?"
-Caesar Wu

"Hello.. Who you think i'm. I'm Dylan and i will not surrender before i win. What your challenge/bet?"

Dylan ask with his smirk. He sure he can do that bet with easy and he will win this bet.

"Its so easy. I want you kiss that nerd girl infront all the student in this school. And...."
-Connor Leong

"And??"
-Dylan Wang

"And you need make that nerd girl fall in love with you. Easy right"
-Caesar Wu

"What???!!!. That nerd girl?. Guys you know me. I hate that nerd girl"
-Answer Dylan Wang started mad

"Yes.Thats nerd girl.Why?You afraid?"
-Ask Caesar Wu with smile

"Ok fine!I will do it.You better watch this carefully .I will make that's nerd girl fall in love with me"
Reply Dylan with his deep determination.

"Prove to me.Ok Kai,I have to go now.My girl friend call me.See you again tomorrow."
Caesar said, and stepped away follow by Darren and Connor left Dylam there alone.

The next day, at the grounds of the gathering has many students gathered there.And then she(Shen Yue) feels someone is holding her hand and pulling it strongly. She try to recognize the hands who pull her hands. And BOOM.its Dylan

"What are you doing ?.Let go my hand.Its hurt!!" shout Shen Yue to Dylan

"Just shut up and follow me"
reply Dylan with no emotion in his face

'What does he want to do me? Oh Lord, save me' Shen Yue pray in her heart.

💙💚💛💜💙💚💛💜💙💚💛💜💙💚💛💜💙💚💛💜💙💚💛💜💙💚💛💜