CHAPTER 6

Chapter 6 : what love mean to you?

In the Dylan's car

"Where you want to take me?"
Ask Shen Yue's curiousness since she sat in Dylan's car.

She wants to know their direction from the time she in.Dylan just shut his mouth, doesn't want answer her question.Her question is just like in the right ears, and out of the left ear for Dylan.

When the question is not answered, she is just keep silent and looked at the outside of the window alone.Their journey is silent like no one in the car.Half hours passed by bland and a quiet silence at the time and finally they arrived in a very beautiful area.

"Wow so beautiful ...." Shen Yue shout  with her cheerful voice.

Without looking to the side, she quickly ran left Dylan in the car to look at the beautiful scene in front of her.

"Baby ..." Call Dylan

He was weird with the Shen Yue temperament of the sight when saw the sea water before hee.Not denied the scenery there is very beautiful, not even many who visited the place today.. Basically it is crowded with tourists and locals.

"Hmm ..Why?" Asked Shen Yue while looking at Dylan.

Although not many visitors are on the beach, but she saw many girls who stealed look at Dylan since he stepped out from the car to the beach.It is undeniable that Dylan  has a handsome face level higher that can make many women attracted to it.

"There is nothing. I want to call Baby.Baby can i.." Dylan replies to Shen Yue's questions while trying to remove the thick glasses worn by Shen Yue.

He so shocked when look that person infront of him now.Why not, she look so different without her spec. Her eyes so beautiful, big and beautiful blue iris(anak mata). Infront of him now like other person not Shen Yue that he know.

"Dylan..Dylan .." Shen Yue shakes a little bit of Dylan's body. He can't stop to stare at her after removing her spec.Actually, she was surprised by the actions made by Dylan for a moment. As often as mixed, there was surprised and slightly strange with Dylan's behavior for a moment.

 As often as mixed, there was surprised and slightly strange with Dylan's behavior for a moment

"Oh, nothing" only that was answered by Dylam

Without feel ashamed in his body, he pull Shen Yue's waist and their body automatic become near than before. Not waste of time, Dylan kissed Shen Yue's lips for the third time today. After that he interwine their hand together and walk at the beach while looking at the sunset.

"Dylan.. "Call Shen Yur

"No Dylan Anymore Baby" Dylan said while Shen Yue  had a little surprised.

"Why, and you want me call you what because i'm can't call your name".
She try look Dylan reaction after she said like that but nothing change, his face still same like always. Sometimes scary, sometimes smile but more to stone or smirk. Thats why she want to know Dylan more than before.

"You can call me anything. I like you call me hubby or biy or honey. But i prefer you call me hubby. Hubby means you are my wifey officially and no one can take you from me".
He has never mentioned the romantic words besides his parents.

"Hubby ..." Call Shen Yue with a red face.

"Hmm..that Nice.Thanks Baby" Reply Dylan with a sweet smile.

She almost melt with Dylan smile but his brain quickly respond to it.
'She can't easy to fall in the trap'

"Hubby...Can i ask you something?"
Ask Shen Yue while look at Dylan

"Anything baby. What you want to ask. If for you, i will answer everything"
Reply Dylan

"Hubby, What love mean to you?"
Ask Shen Yue with happy face.
She want to know what love mean to Dylan. Why he change so fast from bad to good to her.

"Love......"