CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 4 : STORM DAY

Shen Yue just saw Dylan pulling her hand towards the public and hope nothing bad will be happen.

Many eyes look Shen Yue and Dylan with weird look. Because of curious what will happen next, some of them follow this two person until they stop in the middle of crowded place. Dylan suddently stop his step and because of that, Shen Yue hit Dylan's body infront of her.

"why you pull me to this pla..."
Shen yue can't get the sentence that would like to be speaking when she feel something in her lips.

Round Shen Yue's eyes look at men in the present.She can not afford a word because it is very surprised by the kiss she received.Not least with the scream of students who follow them early.

"I'll make you fall in love with me. So get ready" Dylan whispering in Shen Yue ear.

Only Shen Yue hear what Dylan whisper to her. He was only able to look at Kai with a tough view. Automatic her head feel hurt with many question that doesnt have the answer.

'Why he like that?'
'Why me?'
'Why not other girls?'
'why and why????????'

She just stare Dylan face with blank feeling. Dont know to happy or sad. But for person like her, she thinks its more like disaster.

Dylan just smirk to his friends. Proud of what he done but not realise what will happen next to him in future. Its good or not he dont care. For now, his goal is to winning the bet.

"I have to go baby, dont cheat with others man ok. If i know, they will die in my hand"
Dylan deliberately speak louder than usual to make other person who near them hear it.

After saying that, Dylan stepped away to leave Shen Yue alone, and the remarkable one at the time there. She does not understand what's going on. Just seeing students whispering among each other, showing it towards her. She know that she is the main headline of their conversation now.

Note from Author

1. Sorry not update this story for long long time...i'm kindly busy this time with studies

2.Sorry for many grammatical error for this chapter

3.This story idea all from author

4.This story is english version of my other book call "That Gangster is Mine". Im just change the character and add some scene to interest reader to read...

 Im just change the character and add some scene to interest reader to read