CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5 SECOND KISS??

In the Miss Hayoung class

Shen Yue sat in a side on the edge of the window while looking towards outside the window,  try to analyze what happened today. Her reverie was suddenly missing out/gone/banished on the voice she was known as Dylan and his gang.

"Hi Baby.Miss me?"
Ask Dylan by hugging Shen Yue shoulder.

She  just silent without responding to Dylan's. She suddently feel so sick in her head(headache). Yesterday he gave warning but today he kiss her? Tomorrow what will happen to her, she can't imagine it.

"why baby? Baby want hubby kiss you again? with a pleasure i will do it"
Ask Dylan while closer his body with Shen Yue body.

"Hubby?"
Ask YueYue with weird look.

"Yes, why?.We officially become couple this morning. I want baby call me as hubby from now. You are mine baby. Mine alone."
Dylan smile while look at Shen Yue

She almost melted with a smile that Dylan give to her.

'I can't melted right now. Can't!!!. Remember ShenYue, he just want to play with you. Remember that. Wake Up!!!Wake up Shen Yue!!'
Shen Yue inner voice talk with her right now

"We?Officially couple? When?"
Ask Shen Yue to Dylan with weird face

'When i'm couple with him? Why i can't remember that moment? He must wrong person or he already crazy?'
Her inner voice speak again

"This morning baby. Oh before your hubby forget, i want to warning baby something. Now you officially mine, i don't want baby cheated with another man without i'm with you. Baby know what person your hubby right. Before that person go hospital or the worst gone(banished from this word/die), avoid that situation."
Dylan smirk

Shen Yue just look Dylan face. Her face little by little change from healthy skin colour to pale colour. White like sheet, no blood.

He my boyfriend? OMG, her world now crashed like puzzle and now become dust when she remember that she will always with Dylan and her 24hours will be eyed with Dylan.

"Hmmm one more baby. This evening don't go anywhere. After class wait me infront class. I want you go somewhere with me."
Dylan

"Where? I have something to do this eve-"
Once more her word can't finish when she feel Dylan lips at her lips. He kiss Shen Yue lips with slow motion and without her realize, Dylan tounge already in her mouth.

Shen Yue so shocked with Dylan action, her body become paralyzed in 20second. She wake up back when Dylan finished kiss her and wipe their mix saliva in conner of Shen Yue mouth with his thumb.

"Remember baby. Wait me"
Dylan talk before he go out from their class with his gang.

Student in her class just look with their shocked face because in their know. Dylan Wang doesn't kiss same girl for twice. And for record,  Dylan already kiss Shen Yue, that nerd girl two time already in one day. Wow Just Wow.

Some student look Shen Yue with proud face but some student look her with sympathy look. And for bad student, they just laugh infront of Shen Yue face.

After that, the class continue. Dylan and his gang doesnt return to their class. The bell ringing, thats mean class for that day already finished.

As promised, she doesn't go anywhere and faithfully wait for Dylan. That not what she want, but she more afraid what will happen to her when she doesn't follow what Dylan said to her.

Fifteen minutes passed, but the shadow of Dylan was a little out. When ShenYue wanted to step away, a luxury car stopped right in front of her.

"Come in." say person in the car.

Shen Yue could not see who that person in the car because of the black mirror closing her scene. When Dylan came out from the driver seat with a casual dress then she knew that the car belonged to Dylan.

"What you look again. Come in faster." Dylan pulls ShenYue's hands to enter his car when seeing ShenYue is only scattered on his car side like an statue

After that, the car was sliding at the road

Note from author :-

1. Sorry for many grammatical error..

2.Please vote and comment for this chapter...

3.I will try to update more frequently if i'm not buzy with study...

4.Thanks for reading my story...