CHAPTER 20

CHAPTER 20

"Actually ...." The words are opposing.

"Actually what's Gege? What's going on ??" Ask YueYue urges/insist. What happened. She wants to know it. Like her father's enemy so strong because he can make father company bankrupt but who?

"nothing honey.One day you will know everything.I hope you not ask again about that"
Said Dy with calm face.

She know beside the calm face, his ge hide something from her. Thats make YueYue want to know more who her family enemy and why they do this to her family. Why they so hate with her family. She want to know that. But for know, she will keep quiet and she believe that one day, her ge or her father will tell everything to her.

"Honey, pick your stuff,all your stuff.We will leave this place tomorrow."
Said Dy then left her alone in the room

"Yitian ge, can i meet Dylan for the last time?"
Asked YueYue to Yitian

"Ok,you can. But don't take time so long. Tomorrow we have long journey to go. And ask Dy ge to company you"
Reply Yitian with his grimp face.

"Thanks ge. I will ask Dy ge to company me."
Said YueYue then put out her phone and typing something in her phone.

In the playground near the school

"hi baby.Kenapa baby nak jumpa hubby?"tanya kai kepada naeun.Perangai naeun amat pelik baginya pada hari ini.

"Hi baby. Why you want to meet hubby?"
Ask Dylan to YueYue.

Her behaviour show something wrong will happen to them and what he guess correct when the next word out from YueYue make him so shocked.

"Hubby.lets Break Up" The word YueYue makes Dylan surprised.

"Why baby?" Pierked Dylan

"Nothing. I don't love you anymore. So let me go. I want to free"
There is no more word Baby or Hubby out from YueYue mouth.

"ha?baby please..i love you..i need you...please dont leave me..i promise i will be good to you..please baby"
Dylan plead while hug YueYue body tightly. But YueYue never give any reaction about that.

"baby please.."
Plead Dylan again. Now, his eyes full with tears and  just wait time to fall into cheek.

"let me go..."
Said YueYue without any reaction in her face. Calm like nothing happen but empty inside.

Only God know her feelings now.
She want to cry, want to angry, want to plead but what happen is happen. She can't do anything to change it. She must go, and let Dylan happy with someone else. She can't be selfish person. Herself know, after this maybe Dylan will hate her but this is the best way for them. She doesn't know when they will meet again. 2years??3Years??10Years?? she never know. She doesn't want give Dylan fake hope so she make decision to break up with him.

The cry of almost broke into the situation in front of hee, Dylan who won not to leave her but she had to strengthen all this way.

Her daydream was stop when the calling from her ge.

"yes.You can take me now.im ok"
Reply YueYue

"Dylan ,let me go..i have to go now.."YueYue tries to let go of the Dylan's hug and finally manage itself.

"goodbye hubby.I wish you be happy without me.Love you forever" Last words YueYue before running into the Dy's car belly while crying hard.

"Baby Dont Leave Me ..." That's just what Dylan said before falling fainted.

In the Dy car

"Are you okay?"
Ask Dy. He worried with his beloved younger sister when he see her cry so heavily when enter the car.

Nothing out from YueYue mouth. She just hug Dy body tightly and cry.

After 10minute, she stop cry and seat back at her seat. She look infront but her eyes empty now.

"I'm okay ge. Please don't tell Yutian Ge about this"
Reply YueYue

"ok.But who you meet just now??"
Ask.Dy

"my......boyfriend.I break up with him but he cant accept it.It broke my heart to see his tear"
Said YueYue

"its ok honey.It take time.Now,swept your tears we will back home"
Reply Dy while his other hands keep hold YueYue hand tightly, give him strength to through all this.

at school

"Wei, Why your eyes swollen? You cry?"
Ask Connor to Dylan

"Yes, I'm crying. Why?"
reply Dylan

After that day, YueYue doesn't come to school anymore. And her other brother also come for him. Many student weird why the twin doesn't come anymore and why two older sibling come to school.

"You know why YueYue and Yutian doesn't come to school anymore?"
Ask one of his classmates.

"I don't know. I just hear from my papa, her family already back to Taiwan"
Respond his friend

"Really ??" Dylan asked to the boy.

"That i don't know..... Asked teacher, teacher must know about it"
The boy's reply

Soon Miss Jessica went into the class

"Miss thats right to ShenYue and Yutian to move to Taiwan back?" Asked Dylan impatient.

"................. "
No answer from Miss Jessica

"miss..."
Plead Dylan weak

i'm sorry im really busy this weak...
maybe i will slow update this month...

13/11/2018 - 862 word