CHAPTER 15

Sorry late publish this chapter...i try and try to publish it tonight...but wattpad keep error when i try to publish it...

Chapter 15:Don't leave me alone

'How do YueYue know about the bet I made with Caesar? The girl i look run from the stair is YueYue?Oh my god!'
Ask Dylan heart

When he think this problem, his head automatic become hurt and hurt. It's started with dizy, now that dizy turn into more serious.

The bet he think easy to win now eat his own heart. Maybe this is a karma to him because he hurt many woman before this includes YueYue

"Arghhhhhhhh" Shout Dylan while releasing a punch in walls. Blood started flowing in his finger. His hand pain was not standing with his heart.

"No..i have to get Naeun back.Naeun mine!!!Nobody can take her from me..No!!"
Dylan shout

In class

"Naeun, see me at the back of this school after this class."
Dylan said then he stepped out from the class.

"What he talk to you just now?"
Ask Yitian to YueYue

His heart was hot looking at Dylan near his sister.

"Nothing"
reply YueYue short

"Baby please...What he say to you just now? Baby want to talk to me or baby want me to ask him directly?"
Ask Yitian again after not satisfied with YueYue answer just now.His leg now want to search for Dylan but his step stop when YueYue held his hand. He automatic turn back his body to look at his lovely twin.

"Ok ,now talk"
Said Yitian

"Hmmm, actually he want to meet me after this class"
YueYue answer with slow voice

"I will follow you"
Ask Yitian

"No need ge. I can manage all of this alone"
Reply YueYue with determined.

"But"
reply Yitian again

"It"s okay ge. I have to meet him too. YueYue want to see how far he can persuasion me"
YueYue respond to Yitian

"Ok, if anything happen, just call me . I will come to you. Only for you.My Beloved Sister" Reply Yitian with his smile.

"Ok ge, Looooooveeeee You"
reply YueYue and kissing Yitian cheeks.

"Love You too"Yitian said while his hand pinch slowly YueYue cheek and  that he goes to his seat/table again

"Love You too"
Yitian said while his hand pinch slowly YueYue cheek and  that he goes to his seat/table again.

"Love You too"Yitian said while his hand pinch slowly YueYue cheek and  that he goes to his seat/table again

Behind the door, Dylan saw a romantic scene between Yitian and YueYue. His heart so hurt now and only he and god know it.

As promised, YueYue waiting for Dylan to come at place they promise to meet. Her heart pounds like someone playing drum  in her heart. Her eyes now only focus of one thing that walk near to her. Who else, It's Dylan of course.

"why you need meet at here?"
Ask YueYue with no reaction in her face.

ShenYue was surprised when suddenly Dylan kneel infront of her and what more suprised to her is Dylan cry. Dylan cry?What she saw right now is illusion right?But the reality so good to her. What she saw right now is real. She never see Dylan cry and now he cry because of her.

"Baby please forgive me..accept me back. I Can't Live Without You baby..i love you .." Dylan said while holding YueYue hands.

"Who are you? I know you? You have anything wrong with me?/ You done something wrong to me?(awak ada buat salah dengan saya ke?)
Ask YueYue by trying to hold her tears spill in her cheek.

"Baby please...I know you know me..Baby please.."
Reply Dylan with swollen eyes effect of nonstop cry.

"What you will do if i cant forgive you"
Ask YueYue

"I will die"
Reply Dylan short

"Ok,I need proof"
YueYue reply with smirk

Quickly Dylan stand and kiss  YueYue's cheeks and "I love you Forever YueYue" then he ran to the middle of a busy road with a vehicle.

His fate is very unlucky/ unfortunate when he comes to the middle of the road, there is a heavy truck breaking his body. Dylan body  is darted/thrown(terpelanting) to the roadside with many blood out from his body especially in his head.

The noise sound and voice attract YueYue attention to look where the sound from . She  quickly turned her body again and saw Dylan not in his place anymore. There are many screams say there was an accident that took place in front of the school and involved a male student.

With the steps trying to accelerate/faster, YueYue  goes to the area. She look at the necklace that usually/normally Dylan wore scattered in that incident place. The tears that she resistant finally flow in her cheeks.

Her legs were arranged to see the Dylan body. With careful YueYue raised Dylan head to her laps/leg/thigh while saying.

"Hubby Why? Why did Hubby do this?"
She held Dylan's hand as much as possible.

"Because hubby love baby"
After said like that, he feel so sleep and he can't hear anything around him. Slowly he close his eyes. His world now all black without any light.

"Hubby stay wake up.You cant go please"
YueYue cry, she saw Dylan whole body filled with blood. Her body automatic become stiff and she can't hear what sound or voice around her anymore. Her focus now at Dylan only.

Five minutes later, Ambulance came and brought Dylan to the hospital. The journey to hospital, YueYue not take off her hands from Dylan hands.After they arrived,Dylan was included in an emergency ward.

After two hours.....

"Doctor How is Dylan's situation?"
Yitian asked while holding YueYue

YueYue crying non stop from that moment until now. She blame herself for what happen to Dylan. This is second time Dylan injured because of her.

"He ........." Doctor known as Doctor Jin only looked at YueTue and Yitian with a grimpy/moody/sour face.

Note :
1.sorry not uodate for long time..Im busy this day with studies and some work to do..

2.when i write this im not check back what i write and sometime i use google translate to translate my word..thats why, i use variety words that i not sure in this story...

3. thanks to read my story...