meeting after years

Start from the beginning

"Thankyou all for all of you for coming in short invention." Pete said smiling to them.

They all give gifts to Ae and Pete and Congress them for long journey together. Party start but there is no clue of Can and Tin. Pete ask his secretary about Can and she said that he going to be late.

"Hey guys Congress" Can said hugging both Ae and Pete.

"Hey are you late" Ae said with making weird face.

"Hey stop making face is not suiting you. There is work in office I end as fast as possible and come to congratulate both of you" Can said while smiling.

"Thank you for always helping me for work." Ae said while hugging Can.

"It's ohk" Can said and excuse himself to meet with his other friends. It's truth that he is changed he only make less time to meet with his friends only in special occasion.

After meeting with Can. Pete grab is phone and massege Tin that can already in party and he can come now.

*Pop*

"I am on my way"_ tin

"Ohk come fast"_ Pete

"Pete sorry for troubling you it's your day and I think I am messing again"_ Tin

"Hey!... it's ohk just come"_pete

After that Pete told Ae about Tin going to come soon they both preparing them self for coming disaster they know that time playing but they need to go with flow. They both always grateful because of Can and Tin they both always protect Ae and Pete and there relationship. They regret that they can't do anything about there friends in there brock up that time but now they have chance to make everything like before they want there friends happiness.

Can POV

Right now I am in Pete and Ae anniversary party I meet my friends after long . that I already make it today. I can see my friends everyone looking happy with there partner's. Ae and Pete they already make it. I am always happy for them. Some time am I envy to them I always imagine my life like this marrying, partying with my best mate and bla bla bla....but there is nothing same as we dream didn't it. Whatever now I am not dreaming about anything am always go with flow. It's good be like this I am happy.
At the time when I looking to my friends I feal two hands grabbing my wrist when I turn. She is Pre. What's wrong with this girl always hug me what should I do I am tired of her behaviour.

3rd Person POV

"Pre what are you doing" Can ask.

"Nothing... just hugging my love" pre said.

"Pre stop there is my friends. And am I not comfortable please...." Can said while removing himself from hug.

"Ok...so here is your friend so where we can hug that you can feel comfortable." Pre said while making evil smile.

"Pre how can you be girl with boy's emotion always try to jump on me you don't have shame." Can say while rolling his eyes.

"Hey how can I not when you always act like girls I always try to come near to you and you always try to run from me." She said coming again near to Can.

"Now I am regretting coming in party" can said while again try to stay away from Pre but Pre again hug Can.

"Pre live me please" Can said while trying to loose himself from hug.

"No" pre said and huged tightly to can when suddenly one voice come that make everyone attention to that voice, Everyone froze.

"Stop hugging him"

This voice Can know this voice it's make his Hart beat faster and faster. He don't want to turn but he also want to see owner of this voice he don't know what happening right now but this voice freeze him for a movement.

He turn and again he frozen. Yes he is right he his him it's Tin. Yes Tin how can he forgot this voice this charm brown hair, brown deep eye's that always make him frozen effect, this light pink lips that always make him craving for kiss. It's been years but he doesn't change he is him.

"Can

"Can.....Cantaloupe" that's it Tin called him. He really call him with his nick name that he don't like to hear from any one but just from Tin.

Tin also excited seeing his love Can. His Can. Can didn't change he now also with his cute charm his pink plump lips, his dark brown beaming eyes, black hair, little more grow body but in formal black attire. Now he just want to jump on Can hug him, cuddle with him, kiss him and love him.

"Can I am back" Tin said with loving eyes and full of emotion

"Can I am back" Tin said with loving eyes and full of emotion. Like he try to say that I am come back you don't have to wait more.

When Can hear again Tin voice he just loose himself from Pre hug and run to Tin and hugging him tightly. Tin also response and hugged Can tightly they stay for a while like this Tin really happy that Can hugging him without saying anything but hugging him now he fill really happy and love. but his happy moments end when Can loose his hug and looked Tin and said.

"Tin you really come we all really miss you. Hey why didn't you informed us that you are coming I can come to picked you never mind now that you come I am happy." Can said another tone no one expects it that he can talk with this calm tone while seeing Tin after so many years.

"Can....I " Tin try to talk with him but Can cut him.

"Hey it's ohky you come. It's good." Can said with friendly voice. Everyone who knows about Tin and Can they froze because of Can reaction.

"Who is he Can" Pre ask seeing Can interaction with new person.

"Oh Pre meet him he is our friend Tin and Tin she is Pete secretary and my close friend Pre" Can said while holding Pre wrist.

Everyone froze they now also can't react and identify that what's going own in other hand Pre is happy seeing Can introduce her as his close friend to his friend but he also don't know what is going on. Tin totally froze he knows that what Can did right now what his word exactly means Can totally Brock Tin. suddenly Can phone ring he peck call and after taking in phone he said.

"Hey Ae Pete sorry but I have to peak Mr. Saunth from airport am I going and congrats again. And Tin let's meet next time Bye." He great his friends Bye and leave party place.

*To be continued*

Hey friend finally they met what you think what going to be next part about what going to happen next share your thoughts in comments.

I really like to read your comments and like and vote for my store.