Letter # 020

"It's hard to believe in coincidence, but it's even harder to believe in anything else

  "It's hard to believe in coincidence, but it's even harder to believe in anything else." 

― John Green  

She was known as the queen of chaos. The underrated art of observing people was about to resurface as the story told couldn't be untold and the unrequited love couldn't be explained.

Sidewalks with her hands dug into the pockets heart beating with the slow rhythm of the music as the sun was closing in on her, sunset had never felt this saddening before and she wished how she wouldn't have ever managed to master the art of observing people.

The way those words used to roll off my lips they weren't the same anymore. How those eyes lingered on me raising a brow to question would later change to shaking her head with a mirthless smile. A little too apathetic of me it was.

The way she noticed those edgy looks of her, those eyes weren't soft anymore. The heart would sink for a while praying for the emotions to stay under the surface which was becoming void of the existence of any kind of commiseration. The place where infatuation and adulation were gradually fading away. Was it a little ruthless of her or was there some sadistic pleasure in it?

The walls of unrequited love caved in as the collateral damage caused was becoming heavier leaving a few bruises on us and a permanent scar marred on her.

Those eyes used to hold moments in them but now they were telling a story itself not like before, screaming to be heard but now they showed silence within them as if the waves had finally reached the shore silencing the pleads of people to be saved.

Yet, we don't know if we here are being sympathetic or just jotting down these words for our own benefit & being the same apathetic?

~Love, Anonymous