Chapter 11

Chanyeol's POV 

I waited anxiously for his reply, and when he did  I was surprised.

BBaekhyun: Most def...it'd be weird if we're talking and never met

I stared shocked not thinking if he'd actually say yes. It took me a minute to register a reply, but I finally got it through to him.

Chanyeol Impersonater: um ok...can you all meet at Boba Monkey on Friday?

BBaekhyun:yeah

Oh my lord...  I couldn't believe he'd agree to meet a total "stranger". But hey, who wouldn't want to meet the person they're talking to. Or at least see them. I snapped myself back into reality and ran to tell the others where we were going tomorrow. "HEY," I yelled once i reached the living room. "WHAT!" I playfully winced when they yelled back. "Okay, okay. No need to yell," eye rolls. It wasn't even funny..stop trying.  Shut it author person. Whatever. "Chanyeol. My friend what is so important that you need to shout," Tao said from in front of the tv. "We're gonna meet some friends of mine tomorrow." Silence for a few seconds. "Okay,"came simultaneously. "That's it..No 'who is it' or 'where are we going'?" "Fine, where are we going?" Wow, really enthusiastic. "Glad you asked. Remember that boy whose phone I took at the concert?" "Yeah,why?" "That's who we're seeing tomorrow. And he's bringing five of his friends. Sooo, it's even like a....hexagonial date," Suho just laughed some. " Okay, one hexagonial isn't a word and two... I'm interested about this now."

I was happy that they'd wanted to go along with me. If not, that would've been awkward. I sent Baekhyun a quick text, then got ready for the rest of my day.