Chapter 3

@Baek

@Baek.bby

FINALLY this cutie is coming to Busan #BusanConcert

Liked by: @lay.nicorn @do.Kyung and 645,798 others

View all 376,910 comments

@byunpuppy: #BusanConcert @Baek.bby I can finally meet you and see my bias Live!!!
@do.Kyung: GOMAWO BAEK!!! I'm composed but I can't w/Kai....
@lay.nicorn: I 💓 U BAEK!!! Suho..here I come!!!
@ChenJongdae: Cannot wait to see Xuimin live and meet @Baek.bby
@NiNifan: *follow my acc for Kai updates*
@Daesunggie: BIGBANG DAESUNG
@Dragonlover: BigBang and Exo!? can't wait any longer!! #BusanConcert
@myonlyloveisbaek: Meeting Baekhyun and seeing BigBang and Exo?! KILL ME NOW!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Baekhyun's POV

Rushing to my computer I get ready to buy the concert tickets. I'm an expert in ticket buying, simple, you just need to be fast.

3....

2...

1...

As fast as I can I search for the front row seats. Finding them I buy three right in the center of the stage perfect view of Chanyeol I think to myself.

B-Baekhyun BI- Kyungsoo Chen Lay and More Exo-L

Baek.bby- So updates any of my followers who are going can meet me at the front row and fan sign event.....Cool?

do.Kyung- Baekhyun-ah you have to come shop with me and Yixing

ChenJongdae- Am I welcome to join Baekhyun-ssi?

Baek.bby- Sure Chen!

byunpuppy- Cryingggggg 😢😢😢

lay.nicorn- Dont argue I am wearing unicorns...🦄🦄

krisYifan- 🐼🐼 is the hot topic we all know it #mystyle

randomisme- BigBang Taeyang

myonlyloveisbaek- My dreams have come trueee💯💥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~○~~~~~~
~~~~~○~~~~~~~~~~~

Laughing and closing my computer I headed to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth then put on black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, eyeliner, red Supreme sweatshirt, and white Adidas. Grabbing my phone and backpack I headed downstairs for breakfast.
"Hey mom" "Hi Baek, I heard there's a new concert here in Busan for some Kpop groups..are you going?" Wow she actually pays attention to Kpop I thought to my self. "Yeah mom, I bought tickets before coming down. Front row for a perfect view." I went on to tell her how I'd have a fan meet myself in two weeks and that I was going shopping. " And no you cannot come not being rude or anything but no araso?" " I wasn't going to ask this time Baek you always say no. That's OK but one of these days you'll just invite me." She said smiling.

Finishing my breakfast I grabbed my car keys to head to school. Currently I'm a music major at SM University. "Later mom!" "BYE."

~~~~~~~~~~~○~~~~~~~○~~~~~~○~~~~
~~~~~○~~~~~~~~○~~~~~~~○~~~~~~~○

Getting out of my black Mercedes I met up with Kyungsoo, Lay, And Kris in the parking lot. So many students thought we were related because we had the same cars but in different colors.

~○First Class○~

Walking to our first class( sorry, their all music majors ) us being named the hottest guys in school along with a kid named Luhan, got lots of attention even from teachers. We were all equally smart so just studied together.
"Kris oppa"
"Soo-ah I really like you"
"Baekkie your so cute"
"Yixing oppa come be my only unicorn!!"
We got used to this comments after junior high when we had all matured and grown into our looks. Entering first class wich was lyrics and composition, we got more stargazing stares. We had even caught our teachers staring a few times from then on, we decided we would mess with them. Everyone in this school was either gay or bisexual so it was fun.

( Skipping rest of school cause I'm lazy )

Hearing the bell meaning the end of afternoon classes we packed our bags and went for our cars.
"Anyone up for shopping later?" I questioned them. " As long as it's your treat!" I get the same response every time but I couldn't argue I need new outfits either way and we are agreed to shop for the concert anyway. "Finnnnnne" I said dragging out the 'N'. Getting in our cars we headed for the mall.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Baekkie can we get milk tea pweas?" Yixing said attempting aeygo. Nodding I handed him my black card to satisfy his childish needs, then left with Yi Fan and Kyungsoo to a Tommy Hilfiger store to look for clothes.

Feeling my phone buzz in my pocket I took it out and saw a sms from Chen

From: Jongdae
I will met you at the mall in 15 minutes.

To: Jongdae
That's fine just find Yixing at the milk tea shop
and met us at Tommy Hilfiger. BTW he has unicorns
all over his shirt so he stands out.

Putting my phone back in my pocket I informed Soo and Kris then began to browse the endless racks of clothing in the store. "Soo come over here." Kyungsoo coming over, I showed him a burgundy pair of leather pants along with a pastel pink shirt. "I like this look, sure to get noticed. I also found something for you," Kyung said showing me red metallic skinny jeans with rips, along with a white oversized t-shirt and a black leather jacket coupled with buckles.
Buying our clothes we waited for Kris to find something that was "his style", apparently he didn't trust our fashion sense. In that time Chen had shown up with Yixing and were checking out.

881 words