16

The picture didn't make a big issue but their manager told them to be careful anyways. Taehyung resisted the urge to want to run to Y/N. He genuinely tried to keep it under,  but somethings can't be controlled.

7:00 pm

'I just want to see her' he said.

'Then go see her' Jungkook said,  munching on his potato chips.

'Jungkook!' Jimin hissed. 'Tae,  I know you have feelings for her,  but you can't risk it all the time!'

'It was ONE time!' Taehyung shot back.  'I miss her!'

It was true. It was over a month since they last met and it was driving him insane.

'I'll take you' Jungkook offered with a grin.

'You're saying that only coz you have a thing for her friend!' Jimin said. 'Don't let Yoongi hyung hear this. He's going to murder you'

Jungkook stuck his tongue out at Jimin.

'Who am I going to murder and why? '
Yoongi seemed amused as he stepped into they younger boys' bedroom.

Jimin froze in place and gave him a nervous smile.

'What?' Yoongi asked. 'Chill,  I'm not here to be a party popper. I'm so bored I'm ready for whatever shit'

The three boys stared at him in shock. Jungkook recovered first and said 'He wants to see his girl. Jimin said no.'

'I don't have a problem with it! ' Jimin whined.

'Great let's go' Yoongi got up from the bed and made his way towards the door.

'Changed your mind already?' he asked when none of the boys followed him.

'You're coming with us?' Taehyung asked in shock.

'Uh,  yeah' Yoongi said with a shrug.

Jungkook laughed as he put his arm over Yoongi's shoulders and they walked out of the room followed by two dumbstruck boys.

'I think you should warn her,  Tae. I mean we can't visit a girl unannounced' Jimin said and Taehyung nodded.

'Girls' Jungkook reminded them from the front. 'There are two of them'

'Seriously Kook' Jimin said.

Taehyung called her and she picked up instantly.

'Tae!' she sang happily and it made him smile.

'Hey! Uh-' Taehyung blushed as he saw the boys watching him teasingly.
'Actually,  are you busy?'

'Nope,  not at all' Y/N replied.

'Great,  we're coming over' Taehyung said. 'We're on our way actually'

'Oh Woah!  Wait!  What?!' Y/N asked in shock. 'Who's we?'

'Me, Jimin,  Jungkook and Yoongi hyung' Taehyung said. 'Is it OK if we come? '

'Of course,  you can come anytime Tae' Y/N said softly. 'I just wasn't prepared! '

Taehyung laughed.

'It's just us' he said.

'Right,  it's just half of the BTS,  nothing much' Y/N said sarcastically,  making him laugh harder.

'OK,  let me just tell Apu. Call me when you're here' Y/N said,  and was already yelling for Apu as she ran.

'What the hell are you screaming for?' Apu asked. 'I'm right here! '

Apu screamed as Y/N told her they were coming over.

'Oh my God!' Apu said. 'JUNGKOOK IS COMING HERE! '

Y/N laughed at her friend's excitement.

They quickly changed to something good and waited for the guys to come.

'They're here! ' Y/N said as her phone rang.

Y/N opened the door to see four masked figures at her doorstep. Taehyung pulled down his mask,  flashing her a huge smile. He engulfed her in a big hug as the boys walked in.

'Put me down!' Y/N said,  blushing.

Taehyung placed her back on her feet before kissing her cheek.

'I missed you so much!' he said.

'I missed you too,  Taetae' Y/N said.

They came in just in time to catch Jungkook and Apu shaking hands.

Jimin cleared his throat,  earning a glare from Jungkook.

'I'll get you guys something to drink' Y/N said as she walked to the kitchen.

'I'll help!' Taehyung said following her.

Once inside the kitchen,  he walked towards her slowly as she stood with her back to him and hugged her from behind. He kissed her neck slowly. Y/N felt butterflies in her stomach as he held her tightly against his chest.

'Tae!  Someone's going to walk in and see!' Y/N said as she stood frozen in his arms.

'Let them' he said.

Y/N shivered as his warm breath fell on her neck.

'I'm not letting you go' Taehyung whispered,  burying his face in the crook of her neck.

'Tae-'

'Shh'