24

Y/N sat on her bed,  propped up by a couple of pillows. She looked surprised to see him,  but quickly looked away. She felt immensely self conscious at having him see her like that and she was really upset with him.

Taehyung bit his lip as he saw her. Bruises on her arm,  her face and the wound on her lip was still healing.

'Y/N', he said, walking towards her swiftly and sitting beside her. 'Baby,  I'm so sorry'

Y/N's eyes were already tear filled,  and she refused to look at him. It broke his heart to see her that way and all he wanted to do was kill the person responsible for it.

'I'm so sorry,  I was so selfish -' he said,  taking her hand and pressing his face into it.

Silent tears escaped her eyes, but she still didn't look at him.

Taehyung couldn't hold it in anymore. The next thing she knew,  he burst out into tears. He cried like a child, saying 'I'm so sorry,  Y/N. I know I was an idiot, please forgive me!'

Y/N was way too shocked to speak at first,  her heart began to race as she finally came to her senses.

'No!' she said suddenly,  reaching forward,  but flinching at the sharp pain. 'Tae!  Stop it!'

Her hands cupped his cheeks, wiping his tears off.

'Please!  Don't cry!  I'm sorry!' Y/N said,  as she cried along with him. 'I'm not mad at you!  I promise!'

She put her arms around him,  and he held on to her tightly, finally calming down. She flinched again as his hand came in contact with her ribs. He pulled back quickly and gave her a confused look.

'I'm just,  a bit sore' Y/N said.

'Show me' he said in a small voice.

Y/N just stared at him wide eyed.

'Come on,  it's just me' Taehyung said,  his fingertips caressing her cheek softly. 'Don't be shy,  baby'

Y/N blushed furiously,  as her eyes met his. She lifted her shirt up slowly to her ribs. Taehyung's eyes moved down her body and he leaned down to kiss the bruise gently. Y/N drew in a breath as his lips touched her skin in the gentlest way.

'I'm sorry I wasn't there for you,  Y/N' he said, sitting up again. 'I've never felt so useless in my life before'

'Don't say that,  Tae. I'm glad you're here now' Y/N said, taking his hand and pulling him closer to her. He cuddled her carefully and she rested her head on his chest.

'I love you so much, Jagiya' he whispered,  kissing her forehead. 'So so much'

Y/N hummed contently,  nuzzling against his chest, and planting a small kiss there.

'I like how it sounds,  say it again' she said,  making him chuckle softly.

'I love you, Jagiya' he said and she laughed with him.

*********

As the two of them walked towards the living room,  they found Apu and Jungkook lost in a conversation over coffee.

'Noona' Jungkook said,  quickly walking towards Y/N and hugging her softly,  as Taehyung moved over to Apu.

'I'm sorry,  Apu. I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you two' Tae said as he embraced her.

'It's OK, I'm glad you're here now' Apu said,  smiling.

Jungkook and Y/N joined them on the couch as Apu served more coffee.

'Let's have dinner together' Jungkook said. 'It's been a while,  right?'

'Yeah,  let's!' Taehyung said with a bright smile.

'What do you wanna eat?' Apu asked.

'Oh no. We're ordering. You two are taking rest' Jungkook said. 'So,  what do YOU wanna eat?'

********

'Are you sure,  Tae?' Y/N asked as he got comfortable on her bed. 'Won't they look for you both?'

'We don't have anything to do for two days,  so I'm staying here and taking care of you' Taehyung said.

'But what about your clothes?!' Y/N asked.

'It's all settled,  Jimin's bringing it tomorrow. Baby,  there's nothing to worry about! It's really OK!' Taehyung said, pulling the covers over the two of them.

'Just calm down and sleep' he said,  his arms moving around her.

'Tae' she whispered once the lights were off.

'Yes?' he said,  his warm breath tickling her neck.

'Is it weird to make Jungkook sleep on the couch?' she asked, trying to ignore the butterflies in her stomach.

'It's totally fine. Besides,  they wanted us gone anyway-' Taehyung said,  his lips falling on her neck, muffling the rest of the sentence.

'You saw that too,  then' Y/N said with a giggle. 'Tae,  that tick-'

She never got to finish her sentence, as his lips found herself next in a soft kiss.

'You talk too much' Taehyung said, before kissing her again.

********
'You two didn't sleep last night,  did you?' Y/N questioned Jungkook and Apu as they sat at the table, falling asleep.

Apu shot Jungkook a glare.

'What exactly did you do?' Taehyung asked with raised eyebrows.

'Don't even ask-' Jungkook said.

'It's your fault!  You challenged me!' Apu said.

'I didn't know you were a gamer!' Jungkook whined. 'I'm sorry!'

Y/N and Taehyung burst out into fits of laughter,  as the other two blushed.

'What did I miss?' Jimin's sing song voice asked as he stepped in with a surprised look.

'A lot actually' Y/N said with a smile.

'I'm all ears!'

Jungkook groaned,  as he knew he would never hear the end of it.