"You and Sofia will renew your vows today,its her surpise!!!"She gave a big smile,habang inaayos ang suit ko.

I was walking toward the carpeted aisle when my son hugged my leg.He looks so cute,and I noticed that we have matchy matchy suit.

"Ladies and Gentleman!This Day,We will celebrate the renewal of vows of Mr.Blake Alistaire Tan and Mrs.Sofia Tan .Let's start the ceremony,"

I was assisted by the coordinator and told me that I need to walk towards the gazebo,which they magnificently transformed into an altar.The priest is also waiting for us there.I'm amaze kung papaano to plinano ni Sofia.She never fails to surprise me. The orchestra played It's your day by yiruma as I start walking while escorted by my Son na panay smile sa mga guest.

I cant deny that I feel very nervous right now.Ibang iba ito sa sa naramdaman ko nung kasal namin.I admit that time all I felt was anger,revenge and pain.

I stood at the gazebo and patiently waited for my most precious bride.

The orchestra played a slow version of Cant help falling in love.

Wise men say only fools rush in
But

I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin? If I can't help falling in love with you...

My heart skipped a beat when she stood on the aisle.She look so magical,like a forest nymph.A goddess who walked the earth for the first time.An angel..words cant describe how beautiful she is at this moment.

Take my handTake my whole life tooFor I can't help falling in love with you

Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

She smiled sweetly as she starts to walk towards me.How I wish I could just grab her and kiss her hard,ugh.

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be

Take my hand, take my whole life, too
For I can't help falling in love with you

After what it feels like a year of walking.She's finally in front of me.I kissed the back of her hand gently and escorted her to the altar.

"We will now witness the renewal of the vows of Blake and Sofia Tan".the priest said.

Here comes the renewal of vows,I was trembling for the first time in front of many people.All my life I was always a person who's always ready,but at this moment,I admit I was dumbfounded.

"My love ,Blake Alistaire Tan.I promise you before that I will only love only you in this lifetime and till death.And here I am fulfilling my promise ,bravely fought death and came back to.You are my heaven in this miserable earth. Ever since I laid my eyes on you.I already knew that you will leave a mark on my heart eternally.I still have a lot to say to you.I might save it later and express it through actions,"she chuckled.

"I promise to continue loving you as I breathe.I love you always and forever"she was staring at me with those dreamy eyes.I know sometimes a tough man can shed a tear to the woman he loves.I felt a tear ran across my face.

"Sofia Young,The only woman that melted my cold heart,I promise to continue loving you even in the afterlife.I will follow you everywhere even if it will cost me my life.You are the only woman that I will love,devote my time,and will treasure.You're the only person that can make me feel all these roller coaster emotions.My heart died with you when I thought I lost you,and now here you are giving me every inch of life that you can possibly give.Thank you so much for coming back.I love you and my love will be forever constant".

I want to hug her badly when she started sobbing.Both of us are so emotional.

"You may kiss your bride"The priest happily announced.

I pulled her closer and gave her the most passionate kiss.She smiled at me and pulled me closer.

I smiled when our son ran towards us and hug our legs.I carried him as the cameras flashed all over the place.

And this is how our happy ending started for the second time around.No revenge,Just Love.