Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes

A/N: This story is gonna be pretty long, so I hope you guys don't mind. Also, I might not post alot for this story because I might run out of ideas >.> but I hope you guys will enjoy the story!!! Till next time! 

About the story: You are a girl in the age of your young adult age. You have killed many famous powerful pirates. You act as a boy, because women arent allowed as being pirates. They should act like women, but you dont think that. You became a pirate at a young age, but you were quite powerful yourself for being a women. You looked like a boy, which made other pirates think you were one, but you are really a girl. After defeating the one and only Powerfil Falcon, people were talking about you more and more. As you were drinking in a bar, you over heard some men talking about you and this other pirate. He was famous for riding the seas and killing most powerful pirates also. His name...was Arthur Kirkland. Captain Arthur Kirkland. Another fun victim to beat, but will you be able to defeat him? Or will you lose and be killed yourself? Read the story to find out!!!

 P.S: When the words say (Fake boy name), That means your fake name, because you are trying to hide you identity from people knowing your a girl so yeah! Later in the story when I say (First Name), that means your real name. Okay, till next time!