six

these cuties, SCREAMING. 😭😭 cee kind of made me nervous, so here i go. omfg. shaking in my boots.
so we vibin with persian rugs by mister "eee eee" and it won't stop by number seven. 😋💞

Trevor..

We had finished the fourth song on Diggy's album over two and a half week. We still had five more to go before the release date around Christmas or New Year's Eve.

I could literally feel the anxiety radiating off of Danny. I told him to stay over for the weekend, and four hours later, he was still not acting normal. Even outside of the stressful environment of the studio, he wasn't that relaxed and joyful Danny that I knew when we are alone.

He stayed on the couch for the rest of the day, watching Cartoon Network shows. I made my way down the apartment hall after taking a shower, "Danny, you want to eat before you go to bed?" I asked while opening and closing the fridge and then the pantry. I was searching for something to eat,  even though I didn't know what I wanted.

"No, I'm fine." I barely heard his response, but the way his voice was made me perk up. I walked out the kitchen and made my way straight to the couch. I moved his outstretched legs out the way so I could closely sit next to him and I just pulled him into a hug.

I was unfortunately waiting for this moment to happen, he just broke down sobbing, I felt the wetness from his tears falling onto my bare chest. I could care less about that because I wanted to make him feel better, but he always told me when he was emotional to just be there, don't worry about comforting him.

After what felt like a good ten minutes, and after his crying had just turned into sniffing, I leaned over to grab the remote and turn off the TV.

"Come on Danny. Let's go to bed." He didn't respond or anything, he just got up and drug himself towards the bedroom. I don't blame him for being eager to go to bed, I'd be emotionally and physically tired after breaking down like that.

I made sure the front door was secure and turned off the living room lights, heading towards the bedroom. He was already laying down, but he wasn't sleep yet. So I climbed in and pulled him close to me, kissing the tear stains on his face. He laughed softly, "My God Trevor, you really know how to make me feel better." I just smiled in response.

"Trevor?" He said my name softly when I buried my head in his neck and inhaled.

"Yeah?" I mumbled against his skin, laying a soft kiss where his neck and shoulder met.

"I feel like you're someone really important in my life," I felt the vibrations off of his body as he talked, "I was worried about you being my first time because I didn't things would last this long. I thought after like a few songs you would feel confident in me and then be like, 'Well, you're going to do well on your own young grasshopper. Deuces.'"

I chuckled at his little joke, and he let out a small laugh, it got quiet for just a few seconds before he stated, "For real...let's do what we've both been wanting." My head shot up and I looked down at him in his eyes. He was dead serious, "Are you sure-.." and before I could continue on, he had grabbed both sides of my face and pulled me down to connect our lips.

I guess I really didn't need to question him now. I pulled his leg over my body and as much as it pained me, I separated our lips, tugging his bottom lip out. His eyes slowly opened and he placed his hand on one side of my face, his thumb stroking across my bottom lip.

"Is it too early to say I love you?" His eyes wondered my face and without hesitation I replied, "Nah, not at all baby. I love you too.."

He slid his body on top of mine, he straddled my torso as his hands ran down my chest. He bit his bottom lip when I sat up and worked his shirt over his head. I trailed a kiss from his cheek, to his jaw, down to the crook of his neck and to his collarbone.

I was loving the fact that he wasn't so eager as I thought he'd be to do this, shit I'm surprised that I'm not as eager as I thought I'd be. His fingers traced the band of my grey sweatpants as he I paid attention to his neck, he moaned when I started to suck and nibble on a certain part of the crook of his neck.

When he started to tug at the band, I rolled us over, his body attached to mine because he wrapped his legs around me. I started to slide his basketball shorts and briefs down his legs, his hips slightly rising off of the bed, kicking them the rest of the way off. When I sat back on my legs, he was obviously shy about being exposed like this. I smiled at him, "You're fine my little baby, your body is gorgeous." I said reassuringly.

He covered his face with his hands, I took the opportunity to sneak down his body. Moving his legs to rest over my shoulders, his bottom half was lifted off of the mattress. He uncovered his face, confusion displayed over it, "What are you- Ohhh." He groaned out when I flattened out my tongue against his hole, licking up a stripe.

I kept my tongue on the outside and rim of his hole, he was moaning loudly but he whimpered. I unexpectedly stuck my tongue in his hole, exploring it as much as I could. He gasped, his breath hitching as he pressed against my tongue.

He groaned deeply when I retracted my tongue and just kissed his inner thighs. As I made my way back up his body, I pushed his legs towards his chest as well. I leaned over to get the lube out of my nightstand drawer. He was lustfully attacking my neck, moaning when he pressed up and against my body.

I wasted no time to coat my fingers, and I connected our lips. I rubbed my finger against his hole and slowly slid it in after a few seconds. He instantly disconnected our lips and let out a hiss. I shushed him softly, "Baby, just relax."

I tried my best to slowly and gently glide my fingers in and out of him. When he was consistently moaning, I added in another, and when I curled them and started to twist them around inside of him, he lost it.

"Fuck Trev, stay right there." When he gave in and pushed himself against my fingers. He let out this high moan and I knew he was about to cum before I even loved on him, so I pulled my fingers out of him.

He smacked my arm lightly as he pouted, I chuckled because I found it amusing as I pushed and wiggled out of my pants.

Who knew things would go so beautifully like this?

+ + + +

I groaned when I felt sunlight beaming into my eyes, I cracked my eyes to see the curtains pulled open, but Danny was still laying next to me.

"Wake your asses up, I have something to tell y'all." It was Quincy's voice and I didn't want to hear it this early i. The morning or when I first woke up. He must've sprayed some FeBreeze when having his nose covered, "You nasty fuckers mustied up the room with that sex smell."

OKAY I GOT BORED WITH THE SEX SCENE. I am declaring my love for Cee, right here, right now. Lol. 😘😘❤💕💖💞 Lol, Quincy is my spirit animal. K, I'mma crash, night. Idgaf about it being heavily unedited, y'all got 1,300+ words out of me. - Breezy