five

Diggy..

A couple of days after Trevor first kissed me there was another event that Quincy had wanted us to go to. I hurried out of my apartment to get to the club as soon as I could. I was hella excited to have an excuse to see Trevor. Childish right? I'm a grown ass man yet this guy gets me so giddy like a grade school girl for her first crush. It was sort of embarrassing.

I just couldn't get him out of my head though. The way his lips felt against mine, how his body pressed over me so securely. I wanted more. But I didn't want to rush anything with him, I wanted to really build something and take my time enjoying every aspect of him before we took that step towards sex. I felt like that wouldn't take long though. Trevor really is amazing and he's fine as fuck. I'm not sure how long I can resist.

When my driver pulled up to the club I could tell the event was already active. Hundreds of people stood outside the club waiting to get in. I chuckled lowly to myself amazed at the number of people. "Quincy sure knows how to get shit jumpin" I said while I walked past the long line of waiting people.

The security let me in with no hassle, already knowing who I am. I kind of took pride in that too. Who wouldn't? Quickly looking around I spotted Quincy in his private section of the club, grinding with Cory to "Prblms" by 6lack. I made my way up to them, greeting and dapping up familiar faces until I reached them.

"Damn Q you better chill out. Looks like you tryna make babies from down there" I joked as I gave him a dap. "Who said we weren't?" he deadpanned. I shook my head at him and nodded to Cory to greet him. "Wassup man" He replied. I'mma be honest he was super intimidating so I didn't know what I should have said to him instead of giving an weird ass half shrug.

Quincy watched the awkward exchange between us before speaking up. "Anyways, Digs where's Trevor? I invited him. I expected y'all to come together y'know.. since you're fucking and all"

I sighed and dragged my hand against my face in embarrassment. "For the last time we are not fuck-AH" I yelped as I felt arms wrap around my waist and a chin rest on my shoulder.

" What's good? What are y'all talking about?". Trevor's voice rang loudly in my ear even though he wasn't even shouting.  My mind blanked as soon as I heard it.

He took over all my senses in less than a second and I kind of liked it. I just wanted to lean back into him and kiss the nigga stupid.  Actually...why didn't I just do that? I pressed myself closer to him and leaned my head back, pecking him on the lips once. He chased after my mouth though, not letting me go without a couple more. Damn, I loved kissing him.

He was so damn intoxicating. I pulled my head back for breath, biting my lip as I met his gaze. "Hey Baby" he whispered to me looking straight into my eyes with a sweet smile.  The pet name made my smile grow and I thought my legs were going to give out from under me for a second.  "Hey" I replied still smiling like an idiot.

"Alright but y'all ain't fucking though? Mhm. Okay. I'm just gonna sneak a camera inside your hou-" Quincy started ranting but Cory cut him off with a pinch on the hip. "Chill out" he whispered to him and Quincy's mouth snapped right shut. Yes Cory show him who's daddy. I smirked at Quincy and earned myself a glare.

"Sorry about him. He's a little drunk" Cory apologized as he gathered Quincy up in his arms once again. He was so scary but sweet at the same time. I guess I just had to get used to it?

"No worries. He's good. How's the baby?" Trevor asked, rubbing circles into my hips with his head still on my shoulder as we swayed softly to the beat of a song I didn't really recognize. We probably looked like those white couples who like to go to baby care classes together.

You Got Me Weak [ Trevor J. x Diggy S. ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara