four

Based on Summer Walker's - Girls Need Love vibesss. 💞

Trevor...

"I don't get why you're stressing, D. You did amazing, you actually got a standing ovation." I noted after getting the apartment door open. He stepped in before me and I closed the door behind me when I got in. I took his coat once he slid it off and stuck it in the closet with mine also. Diggy sighed when I turned around to face him, his hands ran down his face, "I know, I know. Oh my God, they actually liked it." He mumbled the last part, letting out a small laugh.

I smiled when he laughed, the first time I saw him not stressed out, and nodded, "Yeah, they did! Because of you."

"No, because of you." Diggy corrected as he stepped closer to me, and he made eye contact, "I really appreciate it...You're the reason why I had the confidence to get up there...I, uh, deeply appreciate it..." His words trailed off as his eyes wondered to my lips. The signs were obvious, and I was getting annoyed with this cat and mouse thing we had going.

I grabbed him by his waist and pulled him to my body. He was surprised but then he swiftly connected our lips together. Our lips were moving in sync and this kiss was something that made me wonder why I always tried to avoid it.

I traced the bottom of his lip and he parted his lips to let me explore his mouth. I was so focused on this moment I didn't even notice that we were moving down the hall to the bedroom. I fell onto the bed and Daniel's smaller frame fell on top of my body.

He broke the kiss to look down at me, catching his breath. He ran his thumb across my lip, "We shouldn't do this...We just met each other." Diggy said softly, as if someone besides myself could hear.

"I agree..." I softly replied. I rolled us over where I was hovering over him, and I leaned down where our lips were barely touching, "When the time comes...You're mine..."

Diggy looked back up at me, "Why when the time comes?...Why not now?"

"We barely know each other..."

"Oh...I get what you're saying."

I pecked him on the lips, he chased after my lips which I smirked at. I got from over him and stood up. I pulled off my shirt and he sat up, watching my movement. When I completely had my shirt off, his eyes trailed down my body with his bottom lip tucked in.

I climbed into the bed with a chuckle, "You really gonna sit there and drool?"

Diggy smacked his lips together with a eye roll, "I'm not drooling." He stated as he got in next to me, leaving some distance. Now he wants to act all shy? I reached out and pulled him under me. He was stiff, but after letting out a shiver, he relaxed.

"Wow, you're warm." He mumbled softly as he sunk in even more under me. This was a moment I enjoyed with Daniel, even if it didn't end with sex.

Just being here and connecting with him was enough. Noticing our chests rising and falling at the same time. Noticing how emotional and deep he was when it came to things he cared about. Noticing how much he cared enough not to sleep with me after knowing me for like a week or week and a half. Their was a lot about Daniel that I could vibe with.

After being so lost in my thoughts and reminiscing on the highlights of us working together, I noticed his light snores and I realized he was sleep. Feeling contentment with the current setup, I closed my eyes and let myself fall to sleep.

+ + + +

I shifted in bed, the sunlight beaming right in my face, I groaned because I knew I would stay awake now. I sighed heavily as I sat up, after stretching and rubbing at my eyes, I noticed Diggy wasn't on the other side of the bed.

Instead, I saw the balcony door open. I somehow managed to get out of the bed on my feet and make my way to the doorway. He was sitting in one of the chairs I put out there, just staring across the landscape that was in front of him.

I lightly tapped on the door so he knew I was there, "You good, Danny?" His head turned towards where I was standing and he nodded, "Yeah."

I frowned, "That's bullshit." I sat in the chair next to his, staring at the side of his face since he went back to looking at the scenery.

"I got a call from my manager...They've heard multiple good things about the show and theirs some offers for me to perform at other places..."

"That's great....but, I don't get why you acting like this with good news like this."

"My, uh...Dad called..." And he left it there, silent for a while so I had to guess,

"To congratulate you?"

His head dropped down, "Nah, to tell me what I could've done to make it ten times better..."

My brows furrowed together, "Danny..."

"It's okay...It's whatever...I don't care." He attempted to shrug it off, but it's eating him alive. This explains all the stress and anxiety with his album. I mean, the six year hiatus plays a factor, but this plays a major part.

I really tried to find some kind of words to comfort him, but he voiced that he didn't need that but except for me to be there,  that's what I did though.

After like fifteen minutes of agonizing silence, I stood up, "Come on, we're gonna get breakfast." He stood up after me and nodded, "Wait!" He called out and I froze because I thought some shit was going to go down. Instead he swiftly pulled out his phone, "Are you really getting ready to-..." I started but he already took the photo. I chuckled after he took a few seconds to caption and post it, "You're interesting, Daniel."

"My bad for being sentimental with this moment." He stated with a small laugh.

ITS UNEDITED SO JUDGE ME NOT. anyways, I love this. I'm vibing so hard with the song and chapter. 😭😭😭 love y'all though. - breezy 💞