CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT: Awareness

Damn...

You see that? 

Already reached Chapter Twenty eight. 

Lucky for you I've been writing/typing a lot so I can stretch this out as much as I can, Kinda don't want this to end lol

Once this story ends--I'll be writing RE2 while finishing up some other stories I put on hold.

Oh! almost forgot.. 

I'll probably be gone a couple days,weeks...

I'm sorry but Fallout 76 came out and Ya girl gotta get on that.  

Just a Heads up xD

Enjoy xD

---------------------------

YOUR POV:

I push some stray hairs away from my face, panting lightly as I was speed walking my way to town. Leon is not the one to act so secretive-- now that he is, it's bugging the hell out of me. I just have to find a way to get him to tell me the damn truth. Shit-- It's also bothering me that I feel like I'm that annoying....girl-- annoying the guy she likes. Gah-- all feelings aside, I just want to know why his mission is crossing paths with me. My phone vibrates in my back pocket, my hand reaches behind me and takes it out to view a text from Lucas. 

(Y/n)- " Just checking in again, text the entire Declaration of Independence so I know you're alive." I say his text message aloud. I lightly laugh to myself, my fingertips tapping on the keyboard to reply to his message. I reply to his message with, ' How about I text you the word Watermelon?'  He replies quickly and sends a gif with a thumbs up. 

Okay now that Lucas is taken care of-- time to get serious. Niko said he was by the Rose Garden cafe-- but I don't see him. I slowly walk-- carefully for my footsteps to make a sound. a group of four people walking along the sidewalk are heading to the cafe, I keep up with them-- seeming like I belong in their group. I feel so stupid-- I'm a grown woman-- A cop! trying to follow a man-- This is ridiculous. I would ask Ashley if this was stupid but knowing her-- I know she would want me to keep trying to find Leon. The group were getting too close now-- I hid behind some bushes to keep me from being seen. My head peeks out-- I don't see him-- shit. Did he leave while I was trying to get here? Is he still here-- Oh fuc-- There he is. I see him, I see the back of his head. Is that him? Yeah it is, I can tell from his leather jacket. He said he was meeting his contact but I don't see anyone near him. Was he lying to me? 

He's not moving, maybe If i could make it to the fountain-- no-- he might see me. I could probably go around the back of the restaurant---cut through and see form the inside out. Stupid plan-- but it's all I got.  

Or I can go home and he'll never know I was out following him.. 

gahh-- it's too late. 

As I walk towards the back of the building-- my thoughts were outta control. Mostly about him, my sudden action lately, questions I've asked when I was six years old that never got answered. I still want some answers-- like how do bald people shower? Do they just massage their scalp? fuck-- (Y/n), nows not the time. Focus! 

Aghhhh! I wince-- my hand suddenly stung. I wiggle my hand to shoo away the pain--shit-- what the hell was that? The pain instantly faded from my hand. Something's not right..

My body was feeling these shivers-- it's not too cold outside so why am I getting this sort of feeling? I look over my shoulder to view behind me. Nothing. I thought I saw something pass by? It could've been just an employee taking on the trash in the back. I look back in front of me-- seeing a quick red blur-- shit!