CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR: Stare At The Sun, Challenging All Reality.

Hi, Hello, Hola, How are you? Hope your day/night is going great xD

I just thought I'd post a little chapter...

and Get some feedback. 

What do you guys think of the story so far? Is the characters okay? 

Am I doing great with the story? Is Leon like Leon, I'm trying my best to make him sound and act like he would do something like that. 

lol you know what I mean? 

There was another thing I wanted to say. *thinking*  Oh yeah-- uhm... Would you guys be interested if I wrote....lets say another Leon story-- but it's actually Resident Evil 2? it'll be kinda a continuation of this one.

I don't know-- it's just an idea. 

The second thing I wanted to say is, would you guys read a story that I've been cooking up in the back of my mind. No fan fiction-- just characters I randomly made-- a love triangle story with a supernatural (not the show lol) twist? I don't know I've been wanting to make my own story for so long. 

Anyways, enjoy chapter twenty four!

-------------------------------------

(Time Skip) 

Leon walks into the house-- switching the lights to brighten the room. He steps in with quiet footsteps, Major and Cyrano heads popping up were cute and welcoming. Cyrano was loafing on the cat tower, Major must be full of energy--dying to let it all out. I head towards the back of the house --unlocking the sliding doors. Major sprints through my legs--running all around the backyard in a circle-- his long pink tongue hanging at the side of his mouth, He's gonna need some water. I look to their food and water bowls, they were filled to the top. 

Did he do this? How does he get into my house?

I walk back to the living room, Leon appears just coming down from the stairs--in his hand was a first aid kit. He makes his way back to the living room center and sits on top of the oak wood coffee table. He jerks his head for me to come by--feeling my heart rate increase a little bit. 

I walk over to the couch and sit right in front of him. He opens up the kit and sets it beside him, he takes out a few supplies including gauze pads and peroxide. He leans in closer-- closing the gap between us. He takes the peroxide and drips a little onto the gauze pad-- he raises the pad above my eyes and gently taps my forehead-- wiping away the blood. His blue eyes focus in-- holding in my breath as he inches a little closer. My eyes dart all around his facial features-- his dark lashes, the shape of his lips-- the stubble growing in around his chin and jaw. The stubble look really makes him attractive, When I first saw the looks of him years back-- he had always had a clean shave. He's kept the stubble for so long now..I hope he doesn't change that.His bangs hang loosely in front of me-- a few strains of his dark hair tickles lightly near my cheeks.