Last Day

Damon and I walk into a bar, and I laugh. He rolls his eyes, and Matt smiles at me. "Hey, Tyra. What's up?" He asks. "Well, Matt Donovan, today is my last day in Mystic Falls, so I'm sharing it with my best friend." I say, and Damon fakes hurt. "Ouch, the friend zone, oof." He says, and I roll my eyes. "Alright. Well y'all get a table. What do y'all want to drink?" Matt asks. "Two Bourbons please." I say, and he nods. He walks off behind the bar, and I push Damon into a seat. I sit in the booth across from him, and he smirks.

Matt drops our drinks off, then walks away quickly to take care of someone else. "Alright, what do you wanna do for your last day in Mystic Falls?" He asks me. "Well, lets raise some problems." I say, and he smirks again.

We leave the grill, and head to the park. I sit on a bench, and Damon smiles at me. "Alright, Tyra, were at the park. Now what?" He asks me. "Oh, Damon, don't you remember? This is the first place we met." I tell him. He thinks for a second, then smiles. "It is isn't it?" He asks and I nod.

I walk through the park, Joseph's arm in mine. I smile at him, but see a look in his eyes. I notice a woman in a beautiful dress, and sigh. "Jo, how are we to court if you fall for others?" I ask him. He looks back at me, and I notice the look in his eyes. One I haven't seen in fifty years. "Are you Denton my love for you?" He asks. Petty little human. "Yes, Joseph, because I see the way you look to others. Now, do not speak to me like that." I warn, and his eyes snap back to mine. "Excuse me? You are a lady. A lady does not speak to men like that!" He says, then hits me. My head turns to the side, and I sigh.

I look back at him, and let my fangs come out. "Your a beast! A monster!" He yells. He turns to run, but bumps into the chest of a man. "Now. That is no way to treat a woman." He says. He then smirks and allows her veins to show. He bites Joseph, and kills him.

"Now, what's a lovely lady doing out here all by herself?" The man asks. "Well, Sir, I am far from a lady, and I don't need your help." I say, and he smirks. "Well, I believe I just proved otherwise." He says. "I easily could have handled him by myself, thank you very much." I say, and he laughs. "I'm sure you could. I'm sure you could." He says, then holds his arm out for me. "Shall we?" He asks. I grab his hand and he looks to me. I wipe a drop of blood off his cheek, and lick it off my finger. "We shall." I say, then put my arm in his and walk away from the bloody scene with him.