Alone Together

I walk into the Salvatore Boarding House, and see Damon. "Hey, Ty. What's up?" He asks. "Well I thought to inform you that my siblings will be departing. No Mikealsons will reside in Mystic Falls any longer, aside from myself." I say, and he smiles. "That's great. We still get to hang, but your annoying siblings are going!" He says, and I roll my eyes.

"Well, Damon Salvatore. Now that's it's just you and I, what do you wish to do?" I ask, and he smirks. "Let's go get drunk like we did in 67!" He offers, and I roll my eyes. "This towns to small to do a spree like we did, but let's go drink." I say, and smirk. "Race ya to the car!" I say, and he smirks. He takes off, but I go faster due to my hybrid speed.

Damon and I stumble into the house, and Stefan looks at us. "Why did I figure you'd be with her?" Stefan talks to himself, but I still provide the answer. "Because I'm just that awesome, Stefan." I say, then trip as I walk to the couch.

I fall on my ankle and lay back laughing. I look at my red, throbbing ankle, and laugh harder. Damon stumbles over to me, and I see it heal. "Woah! Damon! Your magic! You healed my ankle! Heal my heart!" I yell then grab his hand and place it on my chest.

It doesn't do anything so I pout. "Man. Your not magic. You were supposed to heal my heart since it's so broken." I say, then smile and laugh. I then feel the really stiff air and groan. "It's so hot in here!" I say, then pull off my top shirt leaving me in a tank top.

"I'm going to bed." I say, then laugh. "Haha. I said bed. Haha." I walk up the stairs, and walk to some random bedroom. I take my pants off cause it's as hot as an oven in here, and lay down in the bed, and pull the blanket over my body.

Damon's POV
I walk into my bedroom, now completely sober, and see Tyra laying in my bed sound asleep. I smile, and walk to my bed. I take my shirt off, lay down in the bed next to her. I look at her, and see that she looks so innocent. She looks like an innocent girl who has the world on her shoulders.

I'm awoken from my sleep when a blood curdling scream reaches my ears. I shoot up from my laying position, and look at Tyra. "Father! Please! I'm sorry!" She begs. I touch her arm and she screams again. I notice the tears under her eyes, and she speaks again. "Don't touch him! Nicklaus is innocent!" She yells.

Tyra opens her eyes and shoots up. "Hey, hey, hey!" I say as she grabs st the blanket and breathes heavily. "It's okay! It's okay! I'm here! I'm here!" I tell her. I notice blood falling from her nose, and she wipes it off with her hand. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up." She says, her voice falling into a whisper. "It's okay. It's okay." I say, and she nods.

She lays back down, so I do to. She then moved and lays her head on my chest. I wrap my arm around her, and she moves in even closer. I pull the blankets over us, and hear her take a shaky breath.

Even with the tears inder her eyes and the dried blood from under her nose, Tyra still looks so innocent. I know she's far from it, but I also now know it's because she's broken.