I do have a heart

My eyes open, and I see stone. Moist, moldy stone. Then the throbbing pain makes it way to my temple. I groan, and lift my arm. I bring my hand back, and see blood on my fingertips.

I sit up, and look around to see I'm in some kind of cell. I look underneath my hand and see a puddle of blood beneath me. I roll my eyes, then hear a groan come from my left.

I lay down to look through these bars on the ground, and see Damon just waking up. "What is this?" I ask, and he looks at me. "Tyra?" He asks, and I nod. "That's my name. Don't wear it out." I say, then stand up.

I hold Damon's hand as he tells me all about when he was here in the 50's. He then tells me about his friend named Enzo, and I sigh. "Well, it's not New Years, so there's no party. How are we gonna get out of here?" I ask. "I don't know." He replies, then I hear whistling.

I look up, and a man walks over to us. "Oh, your awake. Good. Who wants to go first?" He asks. Damon stands up, so he goes to open his gate, but I stand up faster. "No! Take me! Use me!" I say, and the guy laughs. "Two vampires in love with each other. That's a new one." He says to himself.

He then continues to open Damon's cell door, and I bang on mine. "Take me! Leave him alone!" I yell. He ignores me, continues to whistle, then injects vervain into Damon. Damon falls into his arms, and he starts to pull Damon away from me. "No! No! Please!" I yell, but the man walks away with Damon.

I lift my weak head up when I hear the squealing of the door. I see the doc put a bloodied Damon in his cell, then the man closes and locks his door. He walks over to me, and opens my door. I go to vamp speed at him, but he pulls out a bigger needle. He puts it in my arm and squeezes. It's not just vervain. Wolfsebain.