I do have a heart pt3

Rebekah POV
I hear the Nik got Damon out, so I continue to look for Tanya. I walk into a room and see her standing up.

Tanya's POV
I feel the straps come off of me, so I use my last strength to stand up. The guy look at me and laughs. I go to walk toward him, but he slaps me hard across the face.

Elijah's POV
I watch the man slap Tanya across the face, and this lights a fire into me. As Tanya turns and falls to the ground, I vamp speed to the man. I grab him by the throat, and shove him against the wall. He winces then laughs. "I've been working with vampires forever. You think I didn't take precautions?" He asks, then hits a button. Vervain pours from it in mist, but it does nothing to me. I put my hand in his chest, and rip his heart out.

I hear Tanya whimper, so I turn from the dead doctor and walk over to my sister. I pick her up bridal style, and she crys out. She then lays her head on my chest.

Rebekah grabs a syringe with a clear blood liquid, and squeezes it to pour it out. She then breaks all the bottles of vervain and wolfsebain, and joins me.

We walk out of the building, and Damon and Nicklaus look up to us. Nicklaus jaw drops, and Damon walks up to us. He checks on Tanya, and Rebekah speaks up. "She's okay, Damon. She's okay." She whispers.

Tanya starts to stir, and whimpers. She looks up to me, and I see the tears in her eye. She moves out of my arms, so I help stand her up. She looks at Nicklaus, but he looks away.

Tanya's POV
I look up to Nik, but he turns from me. I start to walk his way, but almost fall. Elijah grabs my arm, and helps me walk over to him. Nik looks up to me, and I pull my arm back. I slap him, and his head turns to the side slightly. He then looks back at me, and I wrap my arms around him. I cry into his shoulder, and he holds onto me. I let out all the pain I feel, physical and mental, and he holds me.

I pull away from Nik, and feel dizzy. He holds onto my shoulders, then pulls one arm back to him. He boys his wrist, and holds it to my lips. "Here, little sister, drink." He says. I do and my wounds slowly but surly heal. I then look to him, and feel the world fuzz away. Then I feel like falling, but arms wrap around me. Nik hoists me up to his chest, and I feel the world disappear.