Chapter 5

Hey guys, Im back! I think I over reacted last time, so I'm going to continue with the story, hope y'all like it:) Phrase of the day: Everybody dies but not everybody lives - Drizzy

Jessie's P.O.V

"Thank you all for coming here!" Liam shouted to crowd. The audience just screamed. I was so glad we were wearing earplugs over our ears to keep the noise out of our heads. The boys and I came off the stage covered in sweat.

"Good job, you guys. Now change and head to the car. I'm taking you guys out for a special treat." Paul said, not sounding enthusiastic. We all knew the management was making him do this, but we didn't care.

"Nandos!!!" Shouted Niall.

"No, the candy store." Paul replied. Niall gave a sad sigh while the others cheered. I went over to Niall and hugged him.

"It's ok, Nialler. I have a plan." I grinned at him.

>:D

When we came to the candy store, Paul and the boys went to go grab a few sweets while Niall and I held back. I got my phone out and pressed on the record button. Niall went up to Paul and started dancing behind him. Not just any dance, but an Irish jig. He looked so funny, Paul didn't notice a thing. Louis turned around and when he saw what Niall was doing, he joined in. Then Zayn came, with a huge grin on his face. Finally, Liam started dancing his way in as well. Before I knew it, all four boys were doing the randomest moves behind Paul. I let out a little giggle when Paul turned around to look at the boys. They, however, almost immediately pretended to be busy looking for there favorite sweet.

"Lollipop, yum!" Liam said.

"Ooo... Licorice." Louis went on, holding up the piece of candy.

"Gummy bears!" I screamed. Zayn and Niall started laughing like crazy. God, these boys were silly. I went up to the boys.

"We're so putting that on YouTube."

:P

We stepped into Niall's house with a tired look on all of our faces'. It had been a long day, with a signing and more work at the studio, including some more interviews.

"I think we should all move into one flat, ya know? I'm way to lazy to go from one house to another, I'm getting tired." Zayn said.

"I so agree." I replied to the sleepy looking boy.

"That's exactly what we should do!" Agreed Louis.

"Sorry guys, I'm already in with Danielle." Liam said.

"How about my house? It's big for the four of us." The Doncaster boy exclaimed.

"I'm all up for it." Niall collapsed on the couch.

Two weeks later

We Had settled down in Louis's (now all of our) flat. The last two weeks had been really tiring, because of us moving in and we were also making more of the album. I decided to look at some fan pages on Facebook when I saw this one called "Team One Direction." I decided to look at it. After looking at the page, I went over to the photos. A huge laugh came out of my mouth. Zayn looked at me.

"Vas happening?" He came over to me and sat down beside me. When he saw the photo he laughed with me. The picture was of Niall, hands on his hips, looking at the camera with a mad/shocked look on his face. The caption read,"Bitch, plz! I am fabulous!". I looked at another where there were individual pics of the boys sticking out the finger, but Liam's was him riding a scooter. The caption said, "And then there Liam." We looked at a few more photos and then went of the computer.

"I love our fans." Said the Bradford boy.

Harry's P.O.V

School was finally over, I couldn't believe it. I had passed the finals, and was ready for the summer. But unfortunately, I missed the boys and my family. And my music. I looked at our sight for any news from the band. I was scrolling down the page when I saw something. "One Direction coming back to the U.S for a grand tour!!" I clicked on the link. I looked at the dates and there it was, Houston, Texas. They were coming on August 13, exactly two months later. I couldn't wait to see myself, and the boys. I looked at the tickets, THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS FOR FRONT ROW TICKETS!?!? No way would Becky (mom) let me get these tickets. I went over to the kitchen, where she was making some sandwiches for Fudge.

"Mom, can I go to a One Direction concert?" I asked.

"Where is it?"

"At the Toyota Center."

"When is it?" She asked like I was a suspect for some crime.

"August 13, at eight o'clock."

"How much is it?"

"Three Hundred Dollars, also a few more bucks for transportation." Becky gave me a shocked look.

"No. I can't afford that much." She answered.

"Why?! Please?? I NEED to go! PLEASE!" I begged her.

"Mommy shaid you can'th gow!!" Fudge yelled. Becky gave Fudge a you-mind-your-own-business-young-man look. She then looked back at me.

"Jessie, if you want it so much you can get a job somewhere and earn the money yourself." She told me.

"Fine... But can I get the money now? The tickets will probably be sold out in minutes." I replied. She chuckled.

"Okay, use my credit card, but you owe me." She joked. This was going to be a long two months.

$_$

I headed into Barnes and Nobles where I had decided to try out for a job there. I went over to customer services and told the girl that I was trying out for a job. She looked at me.

"OK, I'll take you the manager's office." She led me to an office in the back of the store. She walked away while I knocked on the door.

"Come in." Said a deep voice. I went into the office to find a big dark skinned man.

"You were here for a job?" Asked the guy.

"Yes, Mr..." I said, asking for a name. He chuckled.

"Call me Bob." He said.

"Mr.Bob." He laughed. He looked at my resumé.

"Very nice. All A's. Plays Violin. On ATA (American Tennis Federation). Also on High School Basketball Team. Nice. Very nice, Ms. Proud." He told me.

"Uhh... Yeah." After a few more minutes of looking at the papers, and asking me various questions, he asked.

"Tell me, Jessie. Do you like reading books?"

"Uhh... Yeah." I said, uneasily.

"Tell me, who wrote the book, To kill a mockingbird?" I seriously had no idea.

"Umm.. Queen Elizabeth?" I guessed. Bob just shook his head and chuckled.

"I think you need more work on your reading skills, but other than that, you're just what we've been looking for. You hired."

"Thank you!!" I jumped and ran out the office. Then I came back shyly. "Umm... When do I start?" I asked him. He smiled.

"The day after tomorrow."

"Thank you!" And I ran back out the room again.

Sorry guys this chapter was kinda short and crappy, but it's gonna be better. I WATCHED THE LONDON OLYMPICS CLOSING CEREMONY YESTERDAY. YOU GUYS DO NOT KNOW WHAT PAIN I WENT THROUGH TO WATCH THAT. AND THEN WHEN ONE DIRECTION CAME UP. OH. MY. GOD. And Zayn died his hair, ahhhhh, sooo hottt. They were fabulouis. But they lasted for only like two minutes. And Harry didn't sing his solo:( But unless that, God help me (and you people) with surviving there hotness. And I love the Olympics. Team USA!!! Bye, loves.;)