Chapter 3

SOO HOW DO YOU GUYS LIKE IT?? I really need to know! This chapter is for my best friend ASLINUR!!! I love you all people:D

Harry's P.O.V

The girl sitting next to the desk right next to me was pretty hot. She looked at me like I was crazy.

"What the hell, stop staring, bitch!" The blonde yelled. Wow. I wasn't expecting that. Most girls fell for- ah, shit. I was a girl. She didn't seem to really like me. I looked back up at the teacher, who was talking about how the Declaration of Independence was signed. I was in Houston, Texas. That's why I had almost fainted when I had stepped outside.

The bell rang, and I went next to the Celine girl.

"Hey, umm.. What class do I have next?"

"Ok... Your really going crazy. Did Fudge not let you sleep last night? Poor you."

"Who's- Whatever. So??"

"Orchestra." She said while shaking her head.

"Orchestra?!? Where's that??"

"On the other side of the school! Stop doing that! And stop using that accent, you would make a really bad Brit." WHAT?? Did she just call me a fake?? BRIT?!?! Oh she was gonna get it. But not now.

A horrible sound came out of the violin I was trying to play. God how does Niall actually play an instrument?

"Your holding it the wrong way." Laughed the teacher. She flipped the bow the other way.

"Umm.. thanks.

"Ok, kids, lets turn to page 103 and play." She told the whole class. This was going to be a really, really long day

After school, Celine came over to "my house". She was a pretty girl, black hair, Asian eyes and tan skin. She was so hyper. Her personality reminded me of my little sister, Ella.

"Let's have a singing contest." She suggested. She went first. "What should I sing?" She asked me.

"Mmm... Boyfriend."

"Oo.. I love J.B!!" So she sang, and she wasn't really good at it. Not that bad. Think of a cats claws screeching a chalk board. No. Not bad at all.

"If I was you girlfriend I'd never let you go. Take you out to places you never been before. Baby take a chance cause you never ever know. I got money in my hands that I really like to blow. Swag, swag, swag, on you. Chillin by the bed while we eatin fondue. Don't know about me but I know about you, so say hello to fettello in three, two.

I'd like to be everything you want hey boy let me talk to you. If I was your girlfriend is never let you go, keep you round my arm boy I'd never be alone. I can be a gentlemen anything you want. If I was your boyfriend I'd never let you go." She sang.

"Sing Up All Night." She suggested. So I sang. At the end of the song I looked back at her. She was looking at me with total awe.

"Katy Perry's on replay, she's on replay, dj got the floor to shake, the floor to shake. People goin all the way yah all the way. I'm still wide awake. I wanna stay up all night, jump around until we see the sun, I wanna stay up all night, find a girl and tell her shes the one. Hold on to the feeling and don't let it go, cause we got the flow now, get out of control. I wanna stay up all night and do it all with you, do it all with you!!"

"You win."

Jessie's P.O.V

We stepped into Zayn's flat. The five guys took they're tops off. It felt so awkward being there while they were half naked. They looked at me.