Switched

Hey everyone!!! This is my new book, it's my second on wattpad, so I hope y'all like it!! This is dedicated to HanNguyen1 because her story is amayziiiiing!

Jessie's P.O.V

"OMG!!! I got their new DVD!!" My best friend, Celine, was talking about her favorite boy band, One Direction.

"Cool." I replied. I liked One D., but I wasn't obsessed, or as Celine calls it, "dedicated". My type of music was more Nicki Minaj, J.B, Rihanna.

"Do you wanna come over after school and watch it with me?" She asked eagerly.

"Sure, if I don't faint from the hotness." I joked. I was a tenth grader of fifteen, living in Houston, Texas. You could just die here from heat stroke or dehydration, I swear. It made it even harder with my long brown hair. I had to wear a sunglasses over my pale blue eyes everywhere I went. It was horrid.

"I know, there gorgeous." Celine said with a sigh.

"I meant the weather." I replied plainly.

"Oh. Well, come on! It's only three houses away! You need to get that lazy ass of yours moving."

"Uh, fine..."

"Okay, see ya later!" The bell rang and she cheerfully waved at me and was out of the classroom.

I walked over to Celine's house with a tank top, converse, shorts that came up to my knee, and no make-up on my face. I looked miserable, but IDGAF, seriously. I walked into Celine's house without ringing the bell.

"Jessie!! Your here!!"

"I can't believe it! I'm here!!!" I relied sarcastically.

"Ok, so I'm gonna get the DVD ready, you make some popcorn." She ordered.

"Yes, sir."

"Excuse me, what?"

"Ma'am" We burst out laughing. I entered the kitchen and got some popcorn, put it into the microwave, and waited.

"Wow, that was pretty good!" I commented on the movie that we just watched.

"Told you, the guys are great! AND SO DAMN SEXYYY!!! Especially Zayn." She blushed.

"I like Louis the most, he's funny." I laughed as I remembered the carrot joke.

"Let's go to the beach, each, let's go get away. They say what they gonna say. Have a drink, clink, found a bud light. Bad b*tches like me are hard to come by!

The patron, on, let's go get it own. The zone, on, yes I'm I'm the zone. Is it two, three? Leave a good tip Imma blow of my money and don't care two sh*ts!

I'm on the floor, floor, I love to dance. So give me more, more, till I can't stand! Get on the floor, floor, like it's your last chance. If you want more, more, then here I am!

Starships, we're meant to flyyyy, hands up, and touch the skyyyy!! Can't stop, cause were so highhhh. Let's do this one more time!!!" I sang in my room like a mad man. I was dancing around and jumping on my bed until I had poured my guts out. I changed the song on my IPhone, and the song changed to One Thing. The guys were good singers, and they looked pretty awesome. BRITISH SWAG!!! I thought. I always liked England. I wondered what it would be like to be one of the boys, that would be cool. With those thoughts in mind, I fell asleep.

Harry's P.O.V

Uhhhh... It was such a tiring day. First we have like ten different interviews in the morning, then we go to the studio to record a part of our album, after that, a concert and a meet-and-greet. I got to my flat at 23:30 (11:30) with an overwhelming tiredness. I hadn't even called anybody from home. I took every piece of cloth that I had on off me and jumped into bed. My cell vibrated, a text had come.

Nialler:) - The boys and I are going clubbing, wanna come??:)

Even tough I would usually enjoy a night out, I was to damn tired. I texted back

: Nah, too tired

Niall:) -Wow, the great Harry has declined a subject like this??Jk;)

: Whatever:/

I put the phone away and started to think, I love my life, my music, the boys, my fans, but, what would happen if I could just be normal? Uhhhh, no turning back now, you might as well live the life. Then I blacked out.

Author's note- I know you guys don't get the point of the story yet, but hang with me, you'll understand by the next chapter. Other than that, How'd yall like it??? I hope you guys did please comment!! Here's the photo of Jessie http://www.google.com.tr/imgres?q=victoria+justice&um=1&hl=tr&sa=N&biw=1137&bih=561&tbm=isch&tbnid=-u0krWvyeOPMUM:&imgrefurl=http://famoseo.net/tag/victoria-justice/&docid=1gyR0-QjaKTKWM&imgurl=http://famoseo.net/wp-content/2010/12/victoria-justice.jpg&w=1024&h=768&ei=KMosUN3_C42ZmQXj1oCoDg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=616&vpy=263&dur=1534&hovh=165&hovw=214&tx=84&ty=133&sig=113868331578988246923&page=2&tbnh=165&tbnw=214&start=13&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:13,i:165 

thats a long link :)