"stop, get out my head!" sooji punched the mirror, making shattered glass fly everywhere

"stop, get out my head!" sooji punched the mirror, making shattered glass fly everywhere. she then collapsed on the floor weeping. 

just do it.

"I will." she whispered. 

sooji got up, and opened the cabniet. 

sleeping pills

sooji opened the cap, before pouring a handful, she put it in her mouth,  chugging it down with water. 

she then laid down on the floor, along with the broken glass and blood. she then cried to herself, cried for having this pathetic thing called life.

sooji's mom soon came home. as she entered she notice sooji's shoe's sloppily laid out. she sighed, putting them in place. "sooji. sooji?"  she walked to sooji's room, as she heard the sink on blast. 

she walked to her bathroom door, knocking on it. "sooji?" but the only thing she heard was the sound of the sink. she slowly opened the door before gasping. 

"s-sooji!" she ran to her, collapsing to her knees. "sooji..." her mother started tearing up, "oh no, no, no, no." she carefully picked sooji up, "my baby~ noo" she cried out. 

girl in teens

female

in a coma..

taehyung busted through the doors, "where is she? where's sooji?" he asked her weeping mother. "in the room." her mother managed to mutter out. he ran to the room, opening it up to see sooji lifeless on the bed.

her pale skin radiated in the room, as her black shiny hair was spread out onto the bed. her beautiful long eyelashes and plump pink lips. taehyung speed-walked to sooji, "no, sooji-no." he carressed her face, before putting his head down. 

he then heard the door slide open, he looked over, seeing jimin enter the room. taehyung clenched his jaw before making his way to jimin. "tae-" punch.  jimin stumbled back, "what the fuck?"

"this is all your fault!" taehyung angrily glared at jimin, "w-what?" taehyung scoffed, "if you woulda controled that bitch from hurting sooji, she wouldn't be in this state!"

jimin kept quiet. 

taehyung scoffed; once more. 

"leave." taehyung gritted, but jimin just stood there. 

"leave!" jimin slowly turned around adibule sniffles coming from him before opening the door and closing it.

taehyung sighed, running his fingers through his hair. he walked back to sooji, sitting down. he looked at her, before shakly grabbing her hand. he bit his lip before pulling out his phone. 

he showed a picture to sooji, 

"sooji." his voice cracked,

"aren't they pretty?"

"these flowers are called anemone. they mean many things; helpless love."

helpless love.

empty love.

thanks for being there. I will give you my everything. even if you do not love me, i still love you.

taehyung chuckled at sooji's words that she before said, when she got drunk. he sighed, looking back at sooji, before carresing her face carefully as if she was fragile. 

tears soon got to his eye's, before he bit his lips. "i'm sorry..."

"that i didn't tell you before..."

-----------

and the moment your hand was in mine-- i was yours.

"taehyung-ah,  whatever happens, don't ever feel sorry for me. i don't deserve your tears."

she just wanted to be loved.

-unedited-

bro this bts edit has me rollin, like cryin my guy