Chapter 2: The dragon slayer guild

Lucy's POV

"You really wanna know..." Just like that something blew the wall up and a man came walking through and looked around. Narae, I think her name was, just looked up and said,"I was just waiting for you, What took so long!" She then breaks the handcuffs and jumped up to the other man and looked at me and said,"Dragon's Mane. The guild entirely out of dragon slayers! They're the people who sent me!"
The other man says,"You want your friend back?" While taking something out of his back pack."The four Fairy Tail dragon slayers, the two Sabertooth dragon slayers and the Poison dragon slayer must all come to one of these places next week! You may bring your exceeds and one partner to accompany you. We will send one person of our own to each point. If you all manage to defeat them you may get your friend back. My name is Shuer Everea by the way." The man said putting down the map,"Or you all can fight me at once and if you beat me under 5 minutes, I will let him go!!" We all heard Erza say,"Fair enough, but we won't hold back!!REQUIP!!" She then required into her fire empress armour.

Natsu's POV

"This is gonna be a piece a cake!!" Gageel snarled but suddenly that Shuer guy just appeard behind him and said,"PURE DRAGON HOLLY DAGGER FIST!!!" Instantly knocking him out. Levy then shouted out," Gageel!!!" I took this opportunity to strike,"FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST!! What no way!!" That girl, Narae blocked my punch like it was nothing and then ate it. Who is She?" INFERNO DRAGON ROAR!!" Just like that the whole guild was on fire. Luckily Juvia and, oh ya the stripper were there to stop it from spreading. Then Shuer attacked Gray with That same magic he used on Gageel. That guy said something to Narae,"Now, now I said I would face all of them on my own. So please don't chip in again, hmm you wouldn't wanna get hurt now! Would you?" She replies to his statement with an annoyed look on her face,"May I remind you we are both part of the IMMORTALS  so we are equal in power Shuer!" Lucy then interrupted," OPEN GATE OF THE RAGING BULL TAURUS!" Then that cow came out."Moo!! I won't disappoint you miss Luuuucyyy!!" There's something about that cow..."Now TAURUS STAR DRESS!!" She shouted out. That guy then lift his hand in a fist in front of him and said,"No more playing around..." Levy interrupted him,"What do you mean 'playing around' we used all our strongest power and you are only now getting serious!!?" He replied Levy with a weird look on his face,"I was just curious to see you power to the max. 'sigh' What a let down. PURE DRAGON HOLLY BLAST!!!" Out of nowhere a small light came down and ablitterated the guild hall.

Lucy's POV

How could they destroy the guild like that! Natsu then rushed towards that Shuer and Narae and jumped," I'll never forgive you. First you took Romeo and now this!!! LIGHTNING FLAME DRAGON RAGING BLAZE" They dodged it so easily it was annoying then Shuer asked Narae,"Why didn't you just eat the fire like before? It is your element after all!" She replied,"It was lighting infused flames. I could've but then I'd be dead!"

Those two then just vanished. Me, Natsu, Erza and Levy were the only one's who didn't get injured. The others weren't so bad either except for Gray and Gageel. Probably because he struck them with that magic. Levy and Juvia didn't seem happy about it. I hope there alright.

(Hi so this was chapter two hope you enjoy and thank you for reading :) )