"Okay then no fruit salad for you." I said as I stood up to leave but she held my hand and she pushed me back on her bed.

"You made fruit salad?" She said as she sprung up.

"Yup."

"I'll be out in 10 seconds." She said as I went out of her room and started walking back to my room to see Theo standing in front of my opened room door with Blue on the other side wearing a towel.

"Sorry, I-I just thought. Never mind." He said as he closed the door.

"Ohh here you are." He said as he turned around to see me in the hallway.

"Here I am."

"I just wanted to ask you something but I'll ask you another time." He said as he walked past me and went to the stairs but as he stepped on the first step Olivia came rushing out of her room and pushed Theo on the floor while screaming "FOODDD" which earned a laugh from me.

"I swear to god, I've never seen someone who loves food as much as she does." Theo said as he stood up and started dusting himself.

I chuckled at that and entered my room.

"Hey Zoe can I borrow something from your closet." Blue asked me as I entered.

"Blue all my clothes are yours." I said as I added, "I'll wait for you downstairs."

"Okay, thanks." Blue said as I went downstairs and sat in my assigned seat which was near Nathan's who was already sitting down and staring at me. But I didn't look at him, I just stared at my phone's screen while waiting for everyone to come.

Blue finally came down with a half sleeping Jessica.

Blue's Outfit^^

"Sorry I'm late had to wake this one up." Blue said as she pointed at Jessica.

"No problem." Olivia said as Jessica sat in her assigned place, while Blue looked around for a while but then sat in front of Theo since the girls sit on one side of the table and the men on the other.

"Welcome back Theo, before we start eating I just wanted to say that Courtney is going to live with us from now on." Nathan said.

"Wait what?? Why the hell would your ex-wife stay with us??" Olivia asked.

"Olivia we'll talk later on." Nathan said.

"No, you better tell me right away. I'm so fed up with this, you're always hiding things from me."

"She has the right to know." I said as I looked at Olivia.

"Courtney is pregnant with my child." Nathan said.

"WHAT!!!! How the fuckk is she pregnant??" Olivia said.

"Things happen Olivia." Cole said.

"Shut up," Olivia said as she looked at Cole then she added, " Nathan I thought you hated her."

"I do, let's talk about this later on and eat now." Nathan said as we all ate in silence.

As I started eating I had this feeling that I forgot to do something. But then I knew what it was when I felt nauseous.

"Excuse me." I said as I stood up and ran to the bathroom.

I vomited everything I ate and then washed my face. After I finished from the bathroom I went to the kitchen to take my pills, since I forgot to take them. stupid me.

"You okay?" Blue asked me as she entered the kitchen.

"Yeah, I'm fine just forgot to take my pills." I said as I gave Blue a weak smile.

"Sis?"

"Yeah??"

"Why do you have PTSD?"

"I tried avoiding this subject as much as I could, but you have the right to know that I saw both of my parents die in front of my eyes." I said as Blue frowned.

"I feel so bad that you had to experience that." Blue said as she hugged me.

"I'm okay, don't worry about me." I said.

"Come on let's get back to the pancakes." Blue said as I chuckled and walked with her to the dining room.

As I sat back in my seat Nathan asked me in a low voice, "You okay?"

So I replied, "Don't act like you care." as I continued eating my food.

"Hey Zoe!!" Theo called as he walked into my room.

"Yeah?" I said as I dropped the book I was reading on my bed.

"I wanted to ask you something."

"Yeah sure, go on."

"Do you know what's going on with Crystal and my brother?"

"Ohh too much has happened."

"Are they a couple??"

"I guess so..."

"Ohhh okayy... now I get it..."

"Get what?"

"Nothing important, thanks though." Theo said as he left my room.

Blue's POV

I went downstairs to get a cup of water for my sister as I went back up I saw Theo leaving her room.

"Sorry." He said as he was about to bump into me.

"No problem." I said as I gave him a weak smile and entered Zoe's room.

Zoe's POV

"What happened?" I asked my sis as she entered the room with a red sting on both of her cheeks.

"Nothing." She said as she closed the door behind her.

"You like him, don't you."

"What? Who?"

"Don't lie to me."

"Okay, okay. I don't like him, I don't even know him but I might have a tiny crush on him."

************
is the strangest
science of all."

~Bridgett Devoue

Song:Can't Lie ~ Ali Gatie

Song:
Can't Lie ~ Ali Gatie

Love this artist listen to
his album it is amazing,
'Moonlight' is one of my
favorite songs for him!!

Stay Strong.
-Just a normal gurll