Chapter 65: Stalker or Romantic?

Start from the beginning

I shake my head at him and hand him the letter. He glances over it.

"I just can't read it." I say, wiping more tears off my face.

"You will." He folds the letter then looks back up at me, "Someday you will. Baby I'm so sorry. I only ever want to make things easier on you, and here I am doing just the opposite."

"Are you afraid you're going to lose me?"

Harry sighs and takes my hand, entwining it with his own, "This is the first time in my life I'm the one who wants to take the relationship to the next step. I'm usually scared shitless over the prospect. But with you... it's completely different. So honestly yes, I'm afraid I'm going to lose you. The thought of that happening drives me mad."

"You won't lose me Harry."

"How do I really know that for sure though? I know you have reasons for not wanting to take this further yet, but I can't help thinking it's because you aren't sure of me. I would understand why, after all Scott put you through. But it scares the bloody hell out of me to even consider the possibility that I'm in this alone."

"You aren't." I assure him, "I'm not planing on walking away from you."

"Goooooood." He smiles, "Cause I'd just follow you if you did."

I shake my head at him, "Stalker."

"I think... it's called being a romantic."

"Nope, I think I'm going to stick with stalker."

He stands up and leans over me, causing me to rest my elbows back on the bed, "So is this stalker forgiven then?"

I think about if I should so quickly forgive him. I understand where he's coming from, and why he was mad. It doesn't excuse his behavior but I know he feels terrible about it.

"Yes."

"You're sure? I really do feel wretched about it." He frowns, and I know he's already beaten himself up enough about this.

Harry can't stand anyone being upset at him. Especially when it's his fault.

"I know you do. And yes, I'm sure." I smile, grabbing his shirt and pulling him down towards me.

I give him a soft kiss, savoring the feel of his plump lips against mine. He nips at my lips and I open them, allowing him to slip his tongue inside my mouth.

I feel the air heat up around us as the kiss deepens and Harry places a hand on my hip, gripping me tightly.

He detaches his lips from mine and moves them to my neck, placing small kisses down it.

"Ava, I want to taste you." He says against my skin, causing goosebumps to form across the surface.

He looks up at me and I nod. Standing up, he pulls his shirt off over his head while I do the same.

He discards his remaining clothes, except for his boxers, and leans back down over me. I smile up at him as he removes my bra and tosses it across the room. His hands then move down to my shorts and he unbuttons them and pulls them down my legs along with my underwear.

I feel self-conscious laying in front of him bare, but the way he's looking down at me eases my mind. His eyes are full of lust as his hands trails down my body, feeling across all my curves.

"So beautiful." He says, leaning over me once again and giving me a long hard kiss.

He thinks I'm beautiful? The man is the very definition of gorgeous itself. I'm sure if you looked up the word in the dictionary, you'd find a picture of him with a dimpled smile on his face. The thought alone makes me squirm. Well, I don't know if its so much the thought or that Harry's hands are roaming all over my body right now.