The New Week

Hi guys. Me again. Im sorry I disappeared for some time now. I've been occupied with lots of things.

The reason why another sad themed book is in my profile. Out of the books I written, "We've had it" is my most successful book.

Well, I don't want to keep you up, so here it is. The first chapter won't have any gore or murder.

Distress Signal
By lets_be_cringy

DAY 1

The red pickup truck pulled up on the parking lot of Maple Leaf Private Institution, in Eastern Detroit. The weekend was over, and many students were moving back in. Eighteen year old Lincoln Loud slouched back in his driver's seat and popped an Anti-Depressant pill. Lynn, his older sister, waited on him.

The perfect Autumn weather gave the campus a relaxing glow, as the leaves, turned to a shade of yellow and red, drifted down onto the walkways. Lincoln then put on his orange fleece and stepped out.

"Well, Lincoln, you ready for another week of hell?" Lynn got out and walked up behind him. "Well, I've been ready since the start of this year." Lincoln responded in a monotonous voice.

"Well, if you're feeling down, you can always go to Ronnie Anne." Lynn then continued.

"Well, yeah, I could. She has her own problems too, but I guess talking to each other about our problems is good." Lincoln replied, this time looking straight, as if uninterested.

When Lincoln left High School, he thought that he could finally put his struggles with Chandler behind him. But no, god didn't want that. So, Chandler got the same scholarship to the same school as Lincoln. And ever since the year started, it's been hell for both Lincoln and Ronnie Anne. Lincoln was hit hard as he was taunted by his classmates for dating a Latina girl. Some of them even had the guts to ask Lincoln to go record a porno of him and Ronnie Anne.

However, Lincoln, being the mature boy he was, did not do anything back at them. Instead, he just ignored them in hopes of them ending their torment. However, the bullying continued.

Lincoln unlocked the door to his dorm. It was the same as ever, messy, clean and comfortable. It had a small Flatscreen Television and a desk. He set down his bag and went over to his desk, which which had worksheets all over the place, and a curved, pointy Karambit that Ronnie Anne had gave him. Lincoln swiped everything off and took out his laptop. He unlocked it and went on to his email's inbox.

He then sighed at the amount of emails he had unread. They were from teachers, who demanded overdue homework, and bullies, who sent him an assortment of threats, taunts and jeers.

Since he was no longer in the mood to clear his email, Lincoln decided to review his timetable, which was stuck to his mini-fridge.

"So, I have two hours of Math, one hour of Art and another hour of Chemistry...fuck it." He grunted as he looked at the first half of his timetable. Just then, the bell rang, and Lincoln grabbed his bag and made his way out.

"Hey, there, whore." Lincoln heard Chandler call out to Ronnie Anne. His thugs could be heard laughing behind him.

"Get away, you limp-dick fuckboy!" Ronnie Anne retalliated. Chandler then became extremely furious. As much as he loves bullying, he ironically hates it when people just call him names. Just because his family is rich, he thinks that he can get away with absolutely everything.

"Get her, boys." Chandler ordered, and she was pounced on. Lincoln's instincts suddenly kicked in as he rushed to save his girlfriend.

"Hey!" A thug spotted Lincoln running towards them. Lincoln immediately stopped and hid behind a wall. He needed something to get Ronnie Anne out.