"Feels good," I moan then I draw in an agonized breath. As he sucks, licks, and nibbles on the throbbing bud, his fingers pinch, probe, and tease the other nipple into a hard little tip. "Aahh!" I sigh when he drags his lips down the swell of one breast, across my heaving chest, and up the other breast to taste the aching bud with his pliant tongue. He lingers at my breasts until they are well worshiped and I'm writhing beneath him, a thin sheet of sweat covering me from head to toe. He kisses his way down to my naval then French kisses it. I would give anything to grip my thighs together tightly to control the throbbing desire that's threatening to drive me mad but he's lying between them, keeping them widely spread. He kisses my red, jagged scar then kisses my most intimate area, no pretense, no teasing. "Oh, God!" He darts his tongue out and with just the ghost of a touch laps at my pulsating nubbin. I'm so turned on that I doubt I will last long. I'm right. My body stiffens then trembles before I shatter into a million pieces.

"That was quick," he says as I come down from my high.

"I want you inside me," I plead. "Now, baby, please!" He kisses the inside of my thigh then raises his eyes to mine. I silently beg for him to fill the aching void and he does, just not in the way I truly want.

"I'm not done with you," he says as he gently eases his middle finger into my heated center. "You came so fast, I didn't get my fill ... but I will." He continues kissing my legs, stomach, and hips as his long finger unhurriedly moves in and out of my sex. My breath comes in short, harsh gasps as my body starts climbing again. He soon adds a second finger and marginally increases the leisurely pace then dips his head and captures my aching bundle of nerves between his lips. He sucks it greedily, causing me to arch off the bed and whimper at the intense feeling but it does nothing to deter him. He lashes my nubbin again and again with just the tip of his tongue as he increases the tempo of his hand, and my hips arch toward his exploring fingers.

"Oh, shit," I pant as he pushes me closer to bliss. "Oh, God! Tobias!" My body bucks against his probing digits as I slip over the edge. I still, holding my breath as my body quivers and quakes through its release. I gasp much-needed air into my burning lungs as he kisses his way back up my body until he captures my mouth with his, and I once again become breathless. He pulls his mouth from mine and looks down at me, his look severe.

"So, love, do you want to have sex?" he asks, his face reading complete seriousness before his eyes start twinkling and a sexy smile lights his face. He'll pay for that.

"Oh, I had two orgasms," I say, desperately trying to control my breathing. "I think I'm good." His mouth falls open, and he looks like he's about to pout when he sees something in my face that betrays me and he smirks. His lips forcefully crash into mine but I don't mind. He quickly tears them away and rolls off of me. I'm about to ask what he's doing when he lifts his hips and slides his sleep pants down. The sight of his virile masculinity takes my breath away, and I can't help myself. I pounce. I help him discard the garment and waste no time. I bend over and take him in my mouth, causing him to gasp. I suck on the tip gently, running my tongue along the sensitive underside.

"Shit, Tris," he moans. I take him further into my eager mouth, never stilling my lips, tongue, or hands and he fists his fingers into my hair. He soon is bucking his hips, sliding even further into my mouth, repeatedly hitting the back of my throat. I moan and he says another expletive. "Stop, love. I want to be inside you." He drags me up his body and rolls us over. I expect him to slam into my body, this need we're feeling overwhelming us both, but he surprises me by taking his time, sliding in an inch at a time. He stills when we're completely joined and runs his fingers into my hair and stares into my eyes, a look of deep love and desire on his face.

"I love you," I whisper, my voice full of need.

"I love you, too," he huskily says. "This mouth is wonderful and I love what it was doing a couple seconds ago," he places a soft kiss on my lips, "but I didn't want to come in your mouth. I want to feel you moving beneath me, with me. I want to feel you squeezing me as you come." I clench at his words and he moans. "Damn, just like that. Are you ready? You're not hurting are you?" He's always looking out for me.