Time together

Kaneki's POV:
I see Hide look up at me, "Kaneki, when can I go home?" He asks, I can't help but... feel a little upset... I want him to stay here, where I can access him... but I guess... it's not safe here... after he is targeted for a meal... "you can if you want..." I sigh. Hide smiles at me "wanna come over?" Hide asks, I nod my head with excitement. Making sure before we go I grab all his stuff, and hug it a little. Hide walks in and grabs my hand and quickly pulls me along excitedly, I feel my face burn up. "It's been so long since we've done something like this, Kaneki! Maybe we can have a sleepover like the other times you came over!" Hide looks at me smiling. I silently nod my head, then look back down at his hand.

Hide's POV:
We eventually make it back to mine, I open the door and walk in, taking in the scent. I look back at Kaneki "make yourself at home, can I get you anything?" I ask, Kaneki opens his mouth to say something, then hesitates "coffee?" I ask. He nods his head, I let go then walk to the kitchen, and make him a coffee. While the water boils, I peek from behind the door to check on Kaneki... looking through my stuff. Wait...! I run over to him and grab his wrist "Kaneki I'd appreciate it if you kept out of my clothes" I said, noticing that his face went a vibrant red, "your coffee is almost done..." I change the subject walking back into the kitchen, I look back and see he looked inside anyway, what a pest...

I finish making his coffee, I walk back in then put it on the coffee table. The cup making a clink. A little bit drips out of the cup onto my hand, some on the table. I grab a tissue and clean it up, then look up to see Kaneki. Out of surprise I jump, accidentally hitting my foot on the table leg, causing the cup to tip, the coffee spilling all over the surface and floor. Kaneki snickers a little, then helps me clean it up. I go to pick up the cup but our hands meet... god this is so cliche... I move my hand back, but Kaneki grabs my hand anyway. "...!" What-