Chapter 1 : Suspicious Blonde

I don't own Naruto. If I did, nobody would have depressing childhoods.
______________________________________

~Third Person P.O.V.~

"Sakura-chan, Sasuke-teme! Hi!" An adorable blonde kitsune yells, a wide grin on his face. This cheerful boy is Naruto Uzumaki.

"Hn, dobe," His ravenette teammate says. This is Sasuke Uchiha.

"Naruto-baka!" A pinkette yells. This is Sakura Haruno.

They are currently waiting for their teacher, Kakashi Hatake. His gravity defying hair and mask can be recognised miles away.

~Naruto P.O.V.~

'This is getting exhausting,' I think as I continue my idiot facade. We've finished all of today's missions and I just wanna go home then go to 'The Place' and relax.

"Alright team. Off you go. Were done for today so go bother someone else. We can train tomorrow," Kakashi-sensei says.

I nod and walk away quietly not noticing the worried stares on my back. 'This act is tiring.'

~Time Skip~

~Kakashi P.O.V.~

It's been a week since Naruto started acting weird. I wonder what's up with him. I can tell Sasuke and Sakura notice something's up too.

"Alright guys. Naruto, you can head home. I need to talk to the other two." He nods and goes home. "You two, Hokage-sama has asked for us to come to her office when we're free. Its about Naruto," I explain. They nod and we go to the Hokage tower.

~Time Skip~

"Ah, good. Kakashi! I think I know how to find out what's wrong with Naruto," Tsunade exclaims loudly. She holds up a few vials of green liquid. "Drink this, all of you."

We each take a sip and I can feel myself getting dizzy. "Tsunade-sama, have you tested this yet?" I ask. "Nope!" Is her cheery reply.

Then I'm swallowed by darkness.