Part X

WARNING!!!!

Mature Contents 18+

------

(EUN AE)

"I'm sorry", I didn't expect this softer side of him. He then, wiped my tears which made me closed my eyes. I don't want him to see me like this, a weakling.

I felt his lips on my forehead, my nose and my cheek. Is this a dream? I suddenly felt his lips against mine. His tongue slowly traced my lips. He tasted like honey. Instinctively, I put my hands on his chest to push him away, but he held onto to my hands to stop me.

My brain was telling me to push him again, but something in me doesn't want him to stop. He tried to open my mouth with his tongue and guide me to follow what he was doing.

I felt his hand slowly caressing my arm. He was being patient. I didn't feel his aggressiveness but instead it was gentleness. Yoongi continued kissing me and put his hand inside my blouse, gently touching my waist. My heart was beating faster. I then felt the change in his breathing.

Why can't I resist him? This need to stop! But a part of me wouldn't let me.

He stopped and unbuttoned my blouse one by one. No words came out of my mouth. I didn't protest and just stared at his eyes. When he was finished removing my blouse he then removed his shirt. This gave me a chance to admire his torso. Well-defined abs and biceps. I never imagined that Yoongi was this sexy. I unconsciously touched his abs that made him whimper like a cat.

 I unconsciously touched his abs that made him whimper like a cat

This got him more excited and roughly pulled me against him. He started kissing my neck and expertly unclasp my brassiere. I got shy and tried to cover myself.

"Don't", he begged.

He removed my hands and kissed those peaks. I arched my back, it was like small butterflies were circling around my stomach. Yoongi kissed my body passionately, leaving a trail of kisses while going down to my navel. He unhooked my skirt and removed my undies.

Every kiss was a torment. He spread my legs and nipped my right inner thigh. I moaned and grabbed his hair gently, a sign he was waiting for. It made him smile, as if I was asking for more. He slipped his tongue inside of my folds. A feeling that made me shiver. He moved his tongue eagerly until I was about to explode. But he stopped and hover on top of me and kissed my lips.

"Not yet", he said.

I was baffled and thought that it was the end of it. He just removed his pants and underwear. I was in awe when I saw his hardness. Will it fit? Yoongi laughed at my shocked expression. Once again I felt his desire when he entered me. At first, I was in pain. He stopped and let me get used to his hardness.

Realizing that it was my first time, he thrust slowly while giving small kisses on my face. Even if it was painful I still don't want him to stop. With caution, he took in charge of the rhythm. Every thrust made me yearn for more. I hugged him tightly, hoping this dream will never end. We both reached the height of ecstasy and Yoongi slumped on my chest.

Marriage License (MYG.FF)[completed] On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara