PROLOGUE

The story starts from when Arnav calls Khushi as the biggest mistake of his life. Arnav and Khushi had already consummated their marriage during the hut scene in kidnapping track. Next day again Arnav was caught by goons. He saved Khushi by making her unconscious and hiding her under the haystacks. After few days Khushi and NK rescued Arnav with the help of police. When police have arrested the goons and while taking them away Khushi had fainted in Arnav's arms. When Arnav and NK taken Khushi to hospital they came to know that Khushi is pregnant. Arshi were happy hearing this news. While returning home Khushi and NK informed Arnav that Shyam was behind his kidnapping. After reaching home Arnav brings the truth of Shyam in front of Anjali like in the serial. From then, the story is same till Arnav calls Khushi as the biggest mistake of his life.

.

.

.

.

How will Khushi react after Arnav's accusation?

Do you think Khushi will leave Arnav?

Do you think Arnav will realise his mistake?

What do you think about Anjali in this story? How will be her behaviour towards Khushi?

.

.

.

Hello sweethearts❣️❣️,

I am here with a new story. Hope you will enjoy the story. Please do support.

Please do read, vote and comment. Both positive and negative comments are welcomed.

Sorry for all the typos and grammatical errors.

With lots and lots of love❣️❣️,

Aaru😘😘.