Future Hubby

"Hey." He hums, pulling you from your dream. "Hey wake up." You peek an eye open to see Law leaning over you wearing his wolf ear beanie.

"I want one..." You murmur sleepily. He smirks lightly.

"You say that every time." He breathes. You sit up, rubbing your eyes.

"It's so damn cute though." You whisper.

"I know you're jealous of my beanie. I'll lend you some of my clothes, and this." He holds up another wolf ear beanie.

"Yes. Im going to look damn adorable today." You murmur pulling it on.

"You sure will... You might wanna get ready now or you're going to be late." He adds before going out. You smile widely, swiftly rushing into his bathroom to shower and then get dressed. You go back out and Law hands you your backpack and a poptart.

"Wow, you're really spoiling me today." You tease.

"Heh.. I just want you to come back soon." He shrugs with a smirk.

"Well... What do you normally do when I'm gone?" You ask lightly.

"Wait for you to return." He offers a fake pout.

"Aww... That's really sweet." You murmur. He smiles meeting your gaze before leaning over and pecking your lips.

"Hurry back." He whispers as you blink and smile with a small blush.

"I'll try," You hum before heading out, touching your lips. That was unexpected, guess he had been disappointed about the interrupted game too. With a hum you look to the sky, feeling a song forming on your tongue.

'You got me forgetting all my problems

Demanding all your loving

It's like you've got me under some kinda spell...'

You reach the sidewalk on the outside of his property, humming to yourself until you spot Robin ahead of you. A smile comes to your lips and you move to her side. "Good morning beautiful." You greet with a smile. She pauses before peering at you and smiling.

"Good morning, I take it you slept over at Law's?" She guesses.

"I... Think I might be getting in deep." You smile sheepishly.

"Well aren't you the romantic?" She teases.

"Oh yes! Just watch! Next time I see him I'm going to hold out a boutique and say, 'Please marry me!'," You gasp, skipping ahead, plucking a flower and hitting a knee as you say the question, holding up the flower.

"I'll have to think about it, I mean, we just met." A voice rumbles, making you look up at Kid to find him smirking. You pause and cough, getting up.

"Wow you got weird timing..." You comment.

"Really? Because that seemed like the right timing." He smiles teasingly.

"Fufufu, hello Mr. Eustass." Robin chuckles, joining your side.

"How long was he there?" You whisper to her.

"Just as you popped the question." She informs. You look at Kid and he smirks. He was being to cocky.

"I guess my fiance should walk us to school then." You smirk back at Kid, putting a knuckle to your chin. He pauses in surprise, blushing lightly and looking away.