Chapter 7

Before The Interview

Zayn POV

After breakfast, where Niall obviously tried to seduce Harry, we got ready for the interview. It was so obvious that he was trying to get Harry to like him, but much to my surprise he seemed to fall for it. I can't even imagine what is going to happen to them and their relationship. Oh and Harrys reaction when Niall was leaning on him was priceless. I had to hold my breath so I wouldn't laugh! Meanwhile Liam and Louis were fighting over whether or not carrots are a breakfast food, completely oblivious! Sometimes I wonder if Louis is lying about his age and is just a really old looking, dirty minded 7 year old. But don't tell him I thought that.

When we are getting ready for the day I hear Niall laughing so hard that I leave my room to see what he is laughing at. Then I hear him yell out, "Harry!!" I walk into his room and see him flat on the ground, Harry straddling his waist tickling him. "Zayn.....AHAHAHA Harry!.....save me!"Niall says out of breath. I straighten up and say,"Vas Happening man to the rescue!" Then I make weird noises before prying Harry off of Niall. Niall runs to me and hugs me. "Thank you so much Vas Happening Man! I am forever in your debt!"

I smile cause Horan hugs are the best. Then I say, "You can repay me in Horan hugs and piggy back rides!" I look over at Harry, who has a sour expression on his face. Ha! He is totally jealous because I am hugging Niall and he isn't.

Niall releases me from his grip and says, "Ok!" before running downstairs to get in the car. I shrug at Harry before following suit yelling "Vas Happening man!!!!"

The Interview

Niall POV

"Let's give a nice warm welcome to ONE DIRECTION!" the blond interviewer exclaims before gesturing to us with her fake nailed hand. Ugh another bimbo blond. The boys and I exchange looks before siting down. The order is the interviewer in her own chair, then on the couch Liam, Louis, Me, Harry, and Zayn.

"So let's start off with the question everyone wants to know the answer to, which of you are single?" she asks while eyeing Harry. Bitch please he's mine.

"I'm dating Danielle," Liam starts off. "And I'm dating Eleanor," Louis says. I open my mouth to respond when Zayn jumps in saying "I'm single".

Bimbo turn to Harry fluttering her eyelashes. "What about you Harry?" I interrupt him by saying,"Do you have something in your eyes?" She says no, looking confused. "Oh I was just wondering because you are blinking a lot."

She blushes and gives me look. If looks could kill, well I'd be dead. Harry grabs me hand and looks at me and mouths, "You tell her". I turn to bimbo and say, "I'm dating a wonderful lad named Harry Styles." Bimbo's jaw drops and I smirk to myself. Harry squeezes my hand and I turn towards him. He nods his head towards the audience who has fallen completely silent. Then one girl jumps up and yells, "Narry forever!!!" The entire crowd then gets on their feet and start cheering, some yelling "I knew it!" "What about Larry?" "You guys are awesome!"

I smile, glad to know that our fans accept us, even if this is supposed to be fake. But sadly I don't want it to be fake.

We smile at the fans in the audience and turn back to bimbo as she starts to talk again. "Well! That was unexpected. Good luck to the both of you in your relationship." Bimbo finishes talking and ends the interview by saying, "Thank you guys for being here!" and we are dismissed.

After we finish signing autographs, with Harry and I holding hands, we climb back into the car. Once we are settled and back on the road I notice Zayn staring at Harry and I. I give him a confused look and he points downwards towards my hand. Which is still holding Harry's. I blush and look at Harry. He is looking out the window not paying attention to anything that is going on. My palm starts getting sweaty as I continue to acknowledge the fact that we are holding hands. As my hand heats up Harry notices that they are interlocked. He removes his hand from mine and looks back out the window, without looking at me at all I rub my sweaty palm against my jeans and look up at the lads. Zayn is still staring at me and harry and Louis and Liam are texting, most likely their girlfriends. I give Zayn a look that says, What are you looking at?

He shrugs in response and looks out the window. I start daydreaming about what it would be like if Harry and I were together, and then my mind plots how I can get him to fall for me. I remember earlier today and his reaction to my efforts. I begin to smile as I think about all of the options of what I can do to get him to like me, as more than a friend.

Harry POV

When we get back to our humble abode we call home, we disperse in different directions. Zayn and Louis to the living room to play video games, Liam to video chat Danielle, and me to the kitchen. Of course Niall follows me. I mean he wasn't following me, he probably wanted food. I grab some chips and he grabs an ice pop. We sit down across from each other in silence. It is quite awkward. I open the chips and start chomping and Niall starts eating his ice pop. He stares into space and envelops the pop with his mouth. He sucks in it and slowly draws his mouth off of it. I am staring at him with chips in my mouth, not chewing. He continues like this and stares into my eyes. I stare back, flicking my eyes back and forth between his eyes and mouth. After he finishes the pop I still haven't stopped staring or chewed my chips. He moans and I am turned on even more. "Well that was yummy." he states and swiftly stands up and walks to throw the ice pop stick away. I chew my chips and then shift in my seat. "Do you want to play video games with the others?" he asks. "Urm not right now, maybe later," I respond, knowing that if I get up he will see that I was turned on by him eating an ice pop. He shrugs and leaves the room, leaving me alone with my dirty thoughts about Niall and I.

Once I am…under control, I join them in playing Xbox.

I win 4 of the 6 games we played and rubbed it in the others faces. We then decide to go to bed considering it is 11:45. We head upstairs and once the other lads are in their rooms, Niall says goodnight to me, giving me a Horan hug, pressing his body up against mine. I remember all of my dirty thoughts from earlier and start getting turned on again. My eyes widen as I remember that my body is still pressed against Niall, close enough that I know he will be able to feel my problem. I pull back, blushing. I look at his face and see him smirking at me. "Harry you okay there?" he asks. "Erm umm" I stumble over my words not knowing what to say. His smirk grows bigger and he winks at me. "Okay well night Harry," he says walking past me. I gasp when his hand brushes up against my groin, and my little friend gets a bit more excited.

I groan to myself, Niall isn't as innocent as every one thinks, he totally knows that I'm attracted to him now, and I am! That is the problem.

Niall POV

Mission accomplished.