Chapter 4

A/N...... NAHHHHHH I WON'T BORE YOU WITH AN AUTHORS NOTE....READ ON!!

Zayn P.O.V.

After we finish lunch it's around 4:00 so we decide to go home and watch a movie. We walk through the door and Louis and Harry rush over to where we keep the movies, immediately fighting over what we should watch. I walk over to the mirror in the hall to check my hair. I'm not as vain as the other boys try to make me sound, but who doesn't care about what their hair looks like? I see Niall sneaking by behind me in the reflection of the mirror.

"Hey Niall," I say. He jumps and guiltily looks at me.

"Oh, uh hi Zayn. I'm just going to go..." He rambles off trying to run up the stairs.

I catch his arm and say, "Not so fast we're going to have a quick conversation mate."

We walk up to my room and sit on the bed. Neither one of us says anything for a while so I say, "Spill."

He looks everywhere but at me and says,"Uhhh there's nothing to spill, what are you talking about?"

"Niall, I know something is up, you won't even look me in the eyes."

"Uhhh, umm well its just that IlikeHarrysoitisawkwardformetobeinarelationshipwithhim" Niall rushes out the words.

"Huh?" I say confused, "Could you repeat that a little slower?" I roll my eyes. This boy.

"Urm well," Niall takes a deep breath, "I like Harry so it is awkward for me to be in a relationship with him."

"Well I like Harry too, so do all of the guys," I respond still confused.

"Uhhh, urm well I like Harry as more than a mate if you get what I'm saying," Niall squirms while saying this.

Oh! Niall fancies Harry. Oh well that doesn't change anything with us. I guess I should tell him this, ease the poor bloke's mind. I repeat what I thought and he looks relieved.

"Ok good! Urm Zayn would you mind, ya know, not telling the other lads for now. Especially Harry," Niall pleads.

"Sure, Niall, sure. We should get downstairs soon though before the lads get curious about what we were talking about for so long," I state.

Niall nods his head and we head downstairs. Wow! That was a lot for me to wrap my head around.

Niall's P.O.V.

I take a deep breath and sigh before walking into the living room with Zayn. I get a curious look from Liam that I respond to with a nod, telling him not to worry. He seems to get the message because he shrugs before turning to Louis and....Harry, who are still fighting over what movie to watch. Harry, Ican't even think about him with out blushing. It is unhealthy how much I love him. I sit on the couch and see Zayn sit down in a chair across the room deep in thought. I am brought out of my own thoughts by Liam who is saying, "How about Niall chooses the movie tonight because you two can't seem to make a decision." They turn to me.

"Uhhhhh, how about that one," I point to a random movie not even looking at the title. Liam puts it in the player before the lads sit down. Liam and Louis sit on the smaller couch leaving Harry to sit next to me. Oh no. He puts his arm on the back of the couch behind me when he sits down.

"Hey how 'bout you too try to act coupley during the movie so you can get used to it?" Zayn says slightly smirking.

Oh Zayn, you have no idea what you are doing to me. Actually, he does which is what makes it even worse. I send him a quick glare before Harry and I re-adjust our positions.

Harry moves his arm from the back of the couch to my shoulders and I wrap my arms around his waist before resting my head on his shoulder. I sigh unintentionally, breathing onto Harry's neck. He stiffens underneath me and I smirk to myself. Hmmm I know it must not have been because of me because Harry is perfectly straight, but I still like that I can have that affect on him. I snuggle further into him and he shifts also getting more comfortable. 'This is how we should be all the time' I think to myself.

When the movie ends I realize that I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't watch any of it. I don't even know what movie it was. Oh well, it's not like there is a quiz on it or anything.

I look up at Harry to see him sound asleep. I try to wiggle out of his arms without waking him up but he just tightens his grip on me. I hear the lad's snickering to themselves as I try to no avail to get free. They start to leave the room and Zayn whispers to me, "Don't have too much fun" before leaving.

I sigh to myself because I am stuck like this. I listen to Harry's even breathing and soon start to drift asleep.

A/N

AWWWWWWW aren't they so cute?!

Ok so I couldn't resist putting this pic of Niall on the side, HE'S SO CUTE!!

Comment Vote and Fan! Anyone who fan's me I will fan back :)