Chapter 2

Liam POV

"Why are we here?"

"Yeah, why?"

"What did Simon say?"

"Simon? What about the meeting later?"

"Guys shut up!", I yell over the sound of their chatter.

The boys exchange glances and then mumble, "Sorry."

I sigh and rub my hands over my face. I take a deep breath before diving into management's crazy plan.

"Ok well first something came up in America so Simon cancelled the meeting and told me what he was originally going to tell us," I pause for a few seconds and Zayn says, "Sooooo....", gesturing with his hands for me to go on.

"Well it doesn't apply to me or Louis because we have girlfriends but..." I pause for dramatic effect and the boys nearly fall off of their chairs waiting for me to say something else. "Management wants One Direction to have a gay couple." There is silence that is suddenly broken by the sound of Louis laughing hysterically.

"A...gay...couple?!" He says between taking breaths.

He falls off of the couch he was sitting on onto the floor.

I look at Harry, Zayn, and Niall to see their reactions.

Harry's face is scrunched up, like he is trying to understand what I said.

Zayn looks amused and then all of a sudden his expression turns into slight fear and he shouts, "NOT IT!"

My gaze flickers over to Niall who is quickly turning pink, and his eyes look worried.

Niall P.O.V.

Louis is on the floor laughing and I think 'If it can't be Lou or Liam, then that leaves me Zayn and Harry to couple up.' Before I can open my mouth to say anything I hear Zayn shout, "NOT IT!"

Oh no that means... I can feel my face get red and think 'Stop it stupid face! Turn back into your normal pale color!' I feel someone staring at me and my face gets more red as I look up to see Liam staring at me. My eyes are drawn towards the chair in the corner. Oh no I try to pull my eyes away but it's as if there's a magnetic force pulling them to the chair. The chair that Harry is sitting in.

My eyes travel up his body starting at his bare feet to his blue boxers up to his toned stomach and chest to his plump red lips and I meet his eyes. My mind goes blank as I stare into the green pools that are Harry's eyes. I tear myself away from his eyes when I hear a wolf whistle.

"Wow," Louis says, "Looks like those two aren't going to have trouble acting like a couple. Niall is looking at Harry like he's dinner!" He laughs as my face, if it's even possible, turns even more red.

Oh great..