Chapter 19

A/N at end!!!!

Liam POV

With all the drama about Niall and Harry's relationship, it's almost as if I've been forgotten.

It's only been a few weeks since I found out Danielle cheated on me and I'm still being affected.

At night when I'm laying in bed my mind wanders and I can't help but wonder. Wonder in which way she cheated on me with him. Did they kiss? Have they gone in dates? How far have they gone. What if they.... went ALL the way.

My face heats up and my hands clench at the thought. No. Don't think that Liam you're only going to hurt yourself.

That's why I haven't been getting good sleep, if any. But no one seems to notice. Not even my own mother! And she hasn't even asked me about how I'm holding up after the breakup.

No one cares.

I'm completely alone. That's a terrible feeling. I now understand why people kill themselves, the feeling of hopelessness and loneliness is overwhelming. But I won't hurt myself, I can't even think about what a bad message that would send to the fans, but I do wonder what it would be like if I did. Would I feel relief? Comfort in it? I don't know.

"Liam?" I break out of my thoughts when I hear a voice calling my name.

"Yeah Harry?" I ask turning on my bed to face him and not the window.

"Would- would you mind doing me a favor?" he asks and I notice the lines where tears have recently left their path on his face. If only others would notice the tears on my own cheeks.

I stand up and walk in front of him. Slowly raising my hand I bring my thumb across his face to wipe his damp face dry. Anyone watching this would think I'm making a move on him but I'm not. I just crave human touch, missing it from the weeks of being pent up in my room.

He sighs at my touch and his lips quiver as if he is going to cry again.

I embrace him and he almost collapses against me, hugging back weakly, clinging more than hugging.

Two broken boys, each trying to find comfort in the other.

Things have really fallen apart.

"What did you want Harry?" I ask, unwilling to pull away quite yet.

"Could you go with me to the hospital to get my foot checked?"

At this I pull away, staying an arms length away from him.

"You don't want your family or Louis to go with you?"

He shakes his head, "No, my mom would fuss too much and Louis would have no idea what the hell is going on. And anyways, we haven't talked too much lately," he concludes with a shrug,

I smile slightly, more like a grimace, but I'm trying.

"Of course," I say, pleased that he asked me.

"When's the appointment?"

"About five minutes from now..." he ends the sentence by looking away and biting his lip nervously.

I sigh and stand up from my bed grabbing my keys from the nightstand and my jacket from the doorknob before leading Harry out of my room.

*****************

I send Harry a wide smile as he walks out of the examination room without crutches.

"I'm done with those horrific things!" he exclaims while returning my smile.

I let out a laugh as I recall him doing everything in his power to not use the crutches while the doctor told him he needed to.

"I'm gonna text-" His growing smile is wiped away and his eyes darken in anger that is covered up by pain and sadness.

I know who he was about to say so I lower my smile to be understanding yet supportive. If that's even a possible expression to make.

"Come on mate. Let's go back to the flat. Our families are leaving tomorrow," I suggest cautiously.

He takes a deep breath, calming himself, before taking steps towards the door. He limps, unaccustomed to walking freely without crutches.

The car ride home is silent and the few times I glance over at him he is looking out the window intently.

If only I could read his mind, just for an hour. A minute even!

When we arrive at the house Harry leaps out of the car at a record pace and I follow suit!trying to catch up to him and muster up the courage to ask him if he wants to talk.

We reach the front door and I open my mouth to speak when he talks first.

"No Liam."

I look past his turned back and into the reflection of the glass door.

His features are hard as he stares back at me through the reflection.

I avert my eyes first to signal that I will obey his request and won't ask any questions.

Harry inserts his key onto the door and he swings it open only to be embraced by his sister and mum.

"Harry, I'm so sorry but our flight was cancelled for tomorrow so we rescheduled for tonight!" his mom explains while embracing her only son.

"That's okay," he says, still obviously upset.

His mum frowns at him after pulling back from the hug.

"Goodbye Harold," his sister says jokingly.

He musters up a weak smile before waving goodbye as he steps inside the house and his family leaves.

"Well that was joyful," I mutter to myself flicking my arm out to stop the front door from slamming in my face as Harry shuts it forcefully behind him.

'He's just a bundle of joy today, isn't he?'

A/N

Sorry it's kinda short :(

I have the next chapter planned out already:)

But there is still a lot of wiggle room....like I might put a little from a random person's POV (not completely random....just like Zayn or Lou or one of the family members.

The family has really got to go, don't you think? ;) I do!!

5 votes 1 comment? It's a crappy filler chapter leading up to the next one

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol I planned the next chapter before this one soooo...... Yeah:)

Vote! Comment! Fan! Read! Recommend!

(wait isn't it 'follow' now?) in that case...

Follow!!

SNEAK PEAK FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!!!

-Harry POV for the end of it

-family will be gone!

-awkwardness between all the boys will still exist!(sowwy!!!)