Reunions

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail, the Naruto Themes, or the Dungeon and Dragons Themes, Golden Sun, or Final Fantasy themes and characters input into story.

A/N: I know what I said about what the next chapter would be, but the chapter had to be split. Also while there will be shipping moments for Romeo, romance may come much later in the story. Big thanks to everyone who has supported this story so far.

This Chapter was re-edited and Beta by BarelyProdigies, author of such great Naruto fanfic like: Something You Can't Ignore and Ill-Fated, check out his stories if you get the chance. (He great at fight scenes). Also thanks to Dan Blue, author of great Fairy Tail fanfic like: The Youngest Team, and Kingdom Hearts stories like Artist and the punk.

Chapter 2

Reunions

As Romeo strolls through Magnolia with Bana on his shoulder he happens to notice the strange looks he was receiving from the locals, and through his Dragon-Slayer hearing was able to pick up on their hush whispers:

"Who is that boy?"

"He came from outta town."

"Awfully young to have traveled here by himself."

"Does he look familiar to you?"

"I know right? I swear I've seen him somewhere before."

"Is that a cat on his shoulder?"

"Does no one really recognize me?" Romeo thought to himself while Bana looked around on top of his shoulder, "I get that the town is large but come on."

"It would seem this town doesn't remember you from seven years ago," he whispered to Romeo.

"I wasn't expecting a welcome party but I at least thought someone would recognize me, I mean have I change that much?" Romeo asked.

"You were a weak scrawny boy when I first met you," Bana pointed out.

"And what am I now?"

"A taller, weak, scrawny, boy."

"I hate you sometimes, Bana."

"I know."

As the duo continues to walk down the town's main road, Romeo was taking in the sights of all the old buildings before finally coming to the cathedral. As Romeo looks upon the towering structure he is once again reminded about the strength of the Dragon King as he remembers standing at the edge of the church's square when Acnologia rammed through the stone walls sending rocks and glass debris flying everywhere, crushing some nearby townsfolk in the process.

But he shakes the thought away as he moves on to the first stop on his homecoming tour...

The former Guild Hall of Fairy Tail.

"Seems they rebuild the place over the years", Romeo said aloud as he walks up to the front door where he notices a chain lock, the windows all boarded up with a sign saying "FORECLOSURE. KEEP OUT".

"Huh, is that right?" Romeo whispered as he put a hand on one of the hilts of the sheath. The sound of a blade leaving the hilt, followed by the noise of metal slicing through metal, and finally the sound of the blade returning to its sheath are heard within the span of a blinking eye.

As the chain falls to the ground, Romeo pushes the door open.

"You know that this counts as trespassing right?" Bana asked on top of Romeo's shoulder.