"Okay she don't deserve you anyway." He said under his breath pretending to be another voice.

"You are so silly." I smirked at his silliness.

He smirked.

"Where everybody else at?" He asked.

"Ray and Brandon room. I left because you ruined my fucking evening."

"I ruined your evening?" He raised a brow.

"Yes. Where are you?"

"The house. Everybody left the yacht and went to this club where Trey was performing. You ruined my night so I didn't go." He yawned.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"You got on what you had in the pic earlier?" He asked me looking at me through the phone.

"Yes. Why?"

"Let me see."

"No. You saw the pic."

"You heard what I said."

"I heard and I'm ignoring."

"Show me for I hang up on you."

"Bye." I waved into the camera.

He gave me a stale face, then hung up.

My mouth dropped that he really did that.

He called right back. I answered he was laughing.

"I should've not picked up." I said.

"Stop playing and show me what you got on K." He put his right arm behind his head.

"Fine." I took the phone and guided it across my body so he could see.

"Just looking at you making me hard K." He said biting his lower lip looking at me with those eyes.

Those eyes. This look. This biting of the lip is the reason I have three babies now.

We could be anywhere, but if he gave me that look I knew exactly what was on his mind

"You like what I have on?" I laid back on the bed and opened my robe, running my finger along the top of my breast.

"I like what's underneath it, even better." I saw him take the hand behind his head and disappear beneath the covers. I knew exactly where it was going. 😏

"Underneath like this." I removed my bra and started caressing my breast with my free hand.

From him biting on his bottom lip
and constant hand motion underneath the cover, I knew he was liking the view.

"I wish you were here baby so I could feel your hands all over me." I bit my bottom lip as I pulled my undies to the side and inserted my middle finger inside myself circling my clit.

"Mmmm I wish you were inside me so bad baby." I moaned as his hand strokes picked up pace.

"K you—"

"Deanna!" I screamed in frustration as she came through the door.

"Ugh." I pulled the cover over me.

O rolled his eyes frustrated.

"I just came to check on you. But I see you're fine." She smirked trying not to laugh.

"Just go." I said annoyed.

"My bad." She closed the door.

I looked into the phone. "Sorry baby."

"Its cool. I hear them coming in now anyway." He sighed. I knew he was sexually frustrated.

"We can finish tho." I said.

"I'm aight. I'll see you in a couple of days. Make it up to me then."

"Okay." I made a sad pouty face hoping he changed his mind.

"O" I heard somebody scream.

"Aight babe, I'll talk to you later. Love you."

"Love you too. Muah." I blew an air kiss and we hung up.

I laid back on the bed kicking the air. Fucking Deanna.

———-

———-

Finally O and them got a win. I'm so happy for them. He really has worked hard and I'm glad to see things turning around for him. Also does anybody watch his facebook show- i am more: obj? I swear it makes me fall more and more in love. 😩