Apologies

Diggy POV-

"Are you looking at prices while you throwing stuff in the cart?" I jokingly asked Sira as she put stuff in the cart as we went through Home Goods picking out things for my condo.

"Yes fool. You gave me a budget I'm adhering to it." We stopped in the aisle with the pillows.

She went through them looking for perfect matches for this Black and White color scheme she had decided on.

As I looked up at her as she reached to get pillows off the top shelf. I heard mumbling and talking behind us. I looked back.

It was a group of what seemed to be college age girls looking at me. I just turned back around looking at Sira who was surveying pillows. Deciding which ones to choose.

"Umm are you Diggy? The rookie on the Titans?" One of them dressed in jeans, a tank top, and a short blonde haircut tapped my shoulder.

Sira looked up from the pillows at the girl.

"Yeah." I said.

"I knew it." She said excited. "Told y'all. She folded her arms and rolled her neck at her friends.

They all came over.

"I thought it was you." One of them said.

"Bitch you lying." The one who approached me said. "Anyway I seen your story after the game last week and was really inspired. Can we get a pic?"

"Umm not today. I'm with my girl and I don't want to draw attention. I just want to shop and go. I hope y'all understand that."

"You acting like you some damn Antonio Brown or some shit. Fuck you. Don't nobody wanna take a pic with your handicap ass no way. Did you hear that?" She scoffed.

Her and her friends laughed walking away.

I looked at Sira who was looking at me.

"Here just get what you need. I'mma sit in the car." I handed her my card. "My bdays the pin."

"Dig you don't have to—"

But by that time I was gone. As I walked out the store the girls saw me and whispered something and laughed.

I didn't even look their way. I just tried to get to the car as fast as I could.

They were my reminder that no matter how great I was. Or how good I looked I was defective. And that just made me feel real shitty.

A few minutes I heard a knock on the door. It was Sira.

"Why didn't you get the stuff?" I noticed she was empty handed

"Because we said we were going to do it together. I'm not shopping for your condo without you." She handed me my card.

I didn't take it. "Go get the stuff. I gave you permission."

"No either come in with me or we don't do it."

"I'm not going back in there."

"Okay well we can go then." She said.

I started up the car.

"Really?" She looked at me.

"Yeah I'm not going back in there. I told you."

"You letting something from bitches that don't even know you, get to you?"

"I ain't letting nobody get to me."

"Whatever." She waved me off.

"Yeah, whatever." I drove off.

It was silent for most of the car ride back to my crib. Nothing but the new Cole album playing.

We got out the car and she slammed my door.

"Don't slam my shit." I told her.

We walked into the building. I greeted the security, got my mail out my box and pressed the keycode to get in. We got on the elevator and went up to my condo.

I opened the door and allowed her to walk in.

"You can't get sensitive every-time people say shit Dig. Their gonna say shit. Who cares? Their opinions don't matter."

"Thank you Oprah super soul Sunday." I said looking through my mail on the counter.

"You know what take me to my dorm since you wanna be childish when all I'm trying to do is help you."

I ignored her looking through my mail.

"Fine. I'll take an uber." She grabbed her bag and her phone to leave.

I put the mail down and stood in front of the door.

"I'm sorry." I sighed looking at her, with her arms folded in front of me.

I lifted her chin up to me with my index finger. "I'm sorry."

"Whatever. Move." She moved my hand out the way.

I put my right hand on the door above her head and with the other I took her bag and phone out her hand. I sat it down and grabbed her waist closer into my body.

I put my lips against her right ear. "I can make you forgive me." I said softly against her ear.

"Is that supposed to make me feel some type away because—" I was already unbuttoning her jeans and planting soft kisses below her navel.

She kept talking but I ignored her, pulling down her pants and panties and kissing her gift.

Her words stopped when I pulled her pants completely off and placed her left leg over my shoulder as I allowed my tongue to circle her button.

She placed one hand on a coat rack I had by the door and the other on top of my head.

As I went deeper, alternating between circling her button and slurping all of her juices up, she rubbed the top of my head in a circular motion.

"Dig." She moaned breathing heavy in and out.

"You want me to stop?" I lifted my head from her plate and looked up at her.

"Stop playing." She looked at me annoyed.

"Oh you copping an attitude?" I raised my right brow.

"Diggy stop playing. I was almost there." She whined. "Continue."

"Say please?" I smirked licking her juice off my lips.

"Please." She directed my head back to where she wanted it and I completed my apology.

"Uhhhhhh." Her body shook as she reached her height.

I gently removed her leg from my shoulder and stood up.

I pulled her close to me. "You still mad at me?"

"Yup." She smirked. "But thanks tho."

"You wrong?" I smirked and shook my head.