IMAGINE: Legolas Realizing He's in Love with You

Elros and you finish putting the training weapons back up in the wall. "My shoulders are going to be so sore tomorrow." You grimace, running your right shoulder.

      Elros stretches and his back cracks. "Ouch." He winces.

     You laugh softly and shake your head. "King Thranduil will not be pleased if two of the best Elves in the guard can't perform their duties."

      "Let me him be angry. I think once I lay down, I will not be able to move for the next three days."

     You laugh again as you both exit the armory. You put your hand on your stomach as it cinches painfully. "Nîdh [Ouch], even laughing hurts." You giggle.

      Elros grins at you. "We are a mess, mellon [Friend]. A complete and utter mess."

     "Iston [I know]." You mutter.

     "Le suilon [Greetings], Elros and Y/N." Legolas says, walking out onto the training bay.

      You immediately straighten and smile brightly. "Le suilon, Legolas." You reply nervously, Elros echoing your greeting. You've been in love with Legolas for as long as you can remember. However, he has never shown anything to give you an idea that he feels the same way about you.

      "Man ceril [What are you doing]?" Legolas questions curiously.

      Elros puts his arm around your shoulder and pulls you close, smiling. "Y/N and I were training together." He announces, squeezing your shoulder. You suck in a deep breath from the pain. "Oh, Y/N, goheno nin [I'm sorry]!" Elros apologizes quickly, gently massaging your shoulder.

      "It's okay." You smile at him.

     Legolas looks between Elros and you, his eyes narrowing, his stands more rigid than normal. "Man agorel [What did you do]?" He asks Elros suspiciously.

     "Oh, Y/N and I are very sore from training. Her shoulders are especially hurting. I accidentally squeezed her shoulder without thinking." He explains.

     "Hmm." Legolas murmurs, his icy blue eyes watching Elros and your exchange. His demeanor has changed somehow within the last minute.

     "Is everything okay?" You ask worriedly.

     "Yes, yes, everything is perfectly fine." Legolas all but grits out. "If you'll excuse me." He mutters, brushing past you to head into the armory. Elros looks at Legolas's retreating back and then at you, before shrugging. You glance behind you and then continue walking with Elros.

     Legolas pokes his head out of the armory, watching Elros and you walk away. His eyes flash angrily and his jaw clenches tightly.

     That night you're sitting with the other Elves in the guard, eating dinner. "Y/N, Legolas would like to speak with you." An Elf says, coming into the room. Every eye turns and looks at you. They all know how you feel about Legolas.

     "Okay." You say shakily. You get up and walk out of the room. Legolas is leaning against the wall, examining a tree overhead. "Legolas?" You say softly.

      He looks at you. "Y/N." He smiles.

     "You wanted to see me?" You ask.

     "Yes, I wanted to inquire about your shoulders. Are they still sore? If they are, I can get you herbs from the healer."

      Your eyebrows raise in surprise. "Oh." You breathe. "They are still sore, but I will be okay, I assure you." You smile.

     "Are you sure?" Legolas asks.