IMAGINE: Reuniting with Legolas

You're sitting on the balcony outside of your room in Imladris, reading a book. A horse whinnies, making you look up. You peek over the edge of the balcony and see a rider coming towards Imladris. You set your book down and watch him. Your heart nearly stops as you realize who it is.

     You stand up and run into your room. You peek in the mirror to make sure you look good. You dash out of the room and bound down the stairs. You run outside and into a intricately designed gazebo. You put a hand over your racing heart and try to look natural.

     Twenty minutes later, you sense someone walking up to the gazebo. You slowly turn around, your breath catching in your throat. The man stops right outside the gazebo, his blue eyes wide.

     "Do you need help?" You ask, raising your eyebrows.

     "Ah, no. I've got everything situated. If anything, I need to seek an audience with Lord Elrond, letting him know I'm here." The man answers, staring at you.

     You nod. "I think he would like that. Was he expecting a visitor?" You question.

     "Visitors, actually. There is to be a meeting." The man replies.

      Your eyebrows draw. "Really? I have not heard anything about it." You say.

      The man smirks at you. "It is a secret." He explains.

      You slowly walk towards him. "Not anymore." You reply slyly. You stop in front of him. You're still standing in the gazebo.

     You stare at each other for a very long minute, saying nothing, your faces emotionless. Suddenly the man starts grinning.

      "Y/N." He states.

      You grin back at him. "Legolas." You reply. You jump into your best friend's arms and he spins you around, both of you laughing.

      Legolas sets you down gently and you put your hands on his shoulders, beaming up at him. "What are you doing here?" You ask.

      He grins at you. "Didn't Elrond tell you?" He asks. You shake your head, confused. "There's going to be a meeting about how we're going to destroy the One Ring." He explains.

       You gasp. "Elrond told me nothing of this." You say.

      "It's kind of meant to be a secret." Legolas replied, grinning.

     You grin back at him. "Good job." You laugh.

     He hugs you tightly. "I'm just so happy to see you. It's been too long." He whispers.

     You sigh and hug him back. "It has. I've missed you so much." You say.

     Legolas pulls back and smiles at you. "Do you want to come with me to see Elrond? After that we can catch up." He says.

     "I'd love to." You reply, smiling. He wraps his arm around your waist and you both walk to see Lord Elrond.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!