IMAGINE: Legolas healing you

| IMAGINE for @uilosris |

     You gasp, your eyes flying open. As the sun glares into your eyes, you groan and squint. "What..what is going on?" You breathe. You feel strange. You blink slowly and then look around. There are dead bodies everywhere. You start to remember what happened. There was a battle. A large horrendous battle at Helm's Deep. There were Orcs. So many Orcs. You were stabbed.

     Your eyes widen and you glance down at your stomach. There's a blood-drenched cloth staunching the blood. You remember putting it there. But that's all. You passed out.

     You try to sit up but cry out weakly You lay back down, frustrated. You're a Galahrim warrior. You've never known weakness. Only power and strength. Feeling this weakness is...foreign. And you hate it.

     You sigh deeply. "Help..." You groan. "Someone help me!" You shout as loud as you can. It sounds pathetic. Your wound causes a sharp stab and you cry out.

     You spot someone running towards you. He's shouting for help. You can't tell who it is. Warning censors go off in your head. You reach out and strain for a sword that's near you, gasping. "Please, please, please, please." You plead. You grab it and drag it over to you with difficulty.

     "She is alive! Y/N is alive!" The man shouts, before crashing to his knees beside you.

     You squint at him and then drop the sword, realizing who it is. "Legolas! Oh, mellon [Friend]. Mellon. Mellon. Mellon. Mellon." You breathe with relief.

     "Y/N, you are alive. We could not find you. We feared you were dead." Legolas whispers, cupping your cheek. You grimace as pain twists your stomach.

      Legolas looks down and gasps when he sees your wound. "Oh, Y/N." He breathes in horror. He gently picks you up into his arms and you bite your lip to keep from crying. "I need to heal you, Y/N. I need to heal you." He says, sounding slightly panicked. You rest your head against his chest and moan softly, before sinking into unconsciousness.

---

     You wake up in a small room, laying on a hard, flat makeshift bed in Helm's Deep.  You look around the empty room and slowly start to push yourself up in bed. You gasp in pain but continue to move. The door opens and Legolas walks in. When he spots you trying to get up, his eyes widen.

     "Y/N, no! You do not want to tear your stitches!" He exclaims, rushing over to you.

     "I am okay, I am okay." You assure him, holding your hand up.

     "Y/N, you must lay down." Legolas insists, putting a hand gently on your shoulder.

     "I am tired of laying down, Legolas. I must sit up." You frown. "Or stand." You add with a shrug.

      "You cannot stand. Not right now. You were badly injured. It will take time for that wound to heal. I do not even believe you should move." He says.

     You frown. "Well that is no fun."

     Legolas smiles. "No, it is not."

     "Can I sit up? At least with your help?" You ask, raising an eyebrow.

     "All right, all right. But if you tear your stitches, do not blame me."

     Do not worry. I will not." You smile. Legolas moves to put an arm around your waist and the other around your shoulders. Your breath catches at his nearness and your heart starts to pound. Strange.

     Legolas suddenly looks down at you, his face so very close to yours. He stares at you for a second, a weird look passing over his face. He swallows. "Ready?" He asks softly. You nod, staring into his blue eyes. He gently sits you up. "Better?" He asks, gazing down at you.